• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bucs new coach

The Buccaneers have promoted defensive coordinator Raheem Morris to head coach, they announced Morris the new head coach only 20 minutes after firing Jon Gruden.. Morris was just promoted from defensive backs coach to defensive coorfdinator 2 weeks ago

The Buccaneers have promoted defensive coordinator Raheem Morris to head coach, they announced Morris the new head coach only 20 minutes after firing Jon Gruden.. Morris was just promoted from defensive backs coach to defensive coorfdinator 2 weeks ago
I can always count on you to start new sports threads. As far as the Bucs go im not sure what there going to look like. I have to see what kind of off season moves they make first.

I can always count on you to start new sports threads. As far as the Bucs go im not sure what there going to look like. I have to see what kind of off season moves they make first.

raheem is going to be a good coach... he was one of the finalist for the broncos job and i think the bucs did the right thing in firing gruden and not letting him get away.. morris is a cross between tomlin and dungy.. the bucs will be better because of him

raheem is going to be a good coach... he was one of the finalist for the broncos job and i think the bucs did the right thing in firing gruden and not letting him get away.. morris is a cross between tomlin and dungy.. the bucs will be better because of him

a cross between dungy and tomlin. nO PRESSURE at all. The guy may end of being a good headcoach, but lets wait until we annoint him. or lets go crazy and say he is part Lombardi, Landry, Walsh, Knoll, Johnson, Shanahan, Gibbs, and Shula

a cross between dungy and tomlin. nO PRESSURE at all. The guy may end of being a good headcoach, but lets wait until we annoint him. or lets go crazy and say he is part Lombardi, Landry, Walsh, Knoll, Johnson, Shanahan, Gibbs, and Shula

he is started in tampa.. as did tomlin and dungy, he was the defensive backs coach as were tomlin and dungy, he is a defensive coach as are tomlin and dungy.. he worked under monte kiffin as did tomlin and dungy.. he is black like tomlin and dungy.. and ive listened to the guy before and he does remind me a bit of both

You dont think they need any changes in the roster?

You dont think they need any changes in the roster?

some young fresh faces on the defense, another reciever, and decide on a fuggin qb and dont play the quarterback carosuel.. but no they are ready to win now, they started 9-3 and only missed the playoffs by 1 game.. they arent that far off

Key guys on defnse are getting old; need pass catching TE, need to see if cadillac will be healed or they have np consistant running game

no consistent running game? what do you call earnest graham, he did great until he got injured

one year wonder..who bounced around from team to team for years, almost a member of the 30 and over running back club. Bucs had so much faith in him they brought in another member of 30 and over club in Dunn

one year wonder..who bounced around from team to team for years, almost a member of the 30 and over running back club. Bucs had so much faith in him they brought in another member of 30 and over club in Dunn

Your right! I forgot all about that. That is a strong argument. I haven't seen enough out of cat. Williams anyway

one good year? he had an amazing year last year and a good year this year... they brought in dunn to be the third down type or change of pace because graham is a power back and dunn is speed.. cant do it in the nfl with only one back

Your right! I forgot all about that. That is a strong argument. I haven't seen enough out of cat. Williams anyway

thank you my friend...

npw you know you just pissed off Punkrockergirl...

I hope she will not be too hard on you, maybe she`s tired ; it`s late:yarr:

one good year? he had an amazing year last year and a good year this year... they brought in dunn to be the third down type or change of pace because graham is a power back and dunn is speed.. cant do it in the nfl with only one back

you know that is the popular sentiment right now..

tell that too Emmitt, sanders, Payton, dickerson, brown, Davis, and Allen

you could be right, or the fact may be the star rb`s now make so much money teams are afraid of them getting hurt

thats part of it to, but i think it comes down to the players are just bigger faster and meaner now, i mean ofcourse there were those players who were ahead of their time lambert,deacon jones, ronnie lott etc etc but its just more physical now

thats part of it to, but i think it comes down to the players are just bigger faster and meaner now, i mean ofcourse there were those players who were ahead of their time lambert,deacon jones, ronnie lott etc etc but its just more physical now

you make good points , I will dispute the meaner, too many guys now just play for big paychecks

I wonder does "Chucky" Gruden know that my lowly Raiders are looking for a new coach?...... :idunno:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back