• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PITTSBURGHS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL

on a serious note though to all the ravens fans here (im not sure how many there are) but it was a great game and im luck to still have nails and hair... your team played a better game than i thought they would and dont get to down you did it all with a rookie at qb.. and i hope willis mcgahee is ok

but GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant win big games without an offense. defense will only get you so far. hence, the ravens are finished.

IIIIIIIII've got a feeelin! Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!!!!

You cant win big games without an offense. defense will only get you so far. hence, the ravens are finished.

Dude....seriously....do actually believe any of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

But fuggitall....

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We come from the town with the Super Bowl team...

WE ARE THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Fuck G.O.#1, I'm getting drunk these next two weeks.

And again after we win in Tampa. :D

Everyone have a beer or ten in my name until then, too!

First to Six!

And to Maniac:

Stay off the PIT Bandwagon!!!

We only want REAL fans!

Put on a Brady jersey and have a thick slice of humble pie!!!

BLITZBURGH!!!

Yeah... I had a bad feeling about this game, but I have to say that I had hoped we faced the Steeler's because I felt if we couldn't beat them once this year we didn't deserve to go to the Super Bowl. Gratz on the win!

P.S. - slacker - did you actually say something in defense of the Ravens?! ZOMG! But, seriously I have a great deal of respect for your team (although I am not to fond of Hines Ward). Good luck against the Cards.

Yeah... I had a bad feeling about this game, but I have to say that I had hoped we faced the Steeler's because I felt if we couldn't beat them once this year we didn't deserve to go to the Super Bowl. Gratz on the win!

P.S. - slacker - did you actually say something in defense of the Ravens?! ZOMG! But, seriously I have a great deal of respect for your team (although I am not to fond of Hines Ward). Good luck against the Cards.

no one outside of pitt is fond of hines ward because he plays rough and always smiles even after he gets lit up I LOVE HIM... and as i said earlier congrats to ur ravens you guys were pegged for 5 wins this year so i know it hurts now but u did much better than expected.. and you guys will be better next year with a year under flacco's belt.. i respect the ravens more than any other team in the league and im glad they can give us a real rival to compete with.. i wouldnt have rather faced anyone else in the championship

tell that to the 2000 ravens, the 2005 steelers, the 2002 bucs, the 2008 giants,

Those teams had decent offenses. this Ravens team had an anemic offense. go Arizona! show them offense is what wins games! not to mention makes them more exciting! :excited:

Well, after a drunken night of looting, pillaging and plundering booty I figured I'd drop by and offer my congratulations. :p The Steelers exposed the weaknesses that I knew we had, but was hoping we could overcome. Namely, the inexperience of the secondary beyond Ed Reed. I sincerely hope that Frank Walker is gone next season and that the Ravens spend some money on the defensive backfield. Good luck against Arizona. The way their offense is clicking right now makes them a scary team to play. Could potentially be a Super Bowl shootout.

Congrats to the Steelers!

I'm wondering about Hines Ward, though. I didn't watch the whole game, so I don't know how bad his injury was. What's the latest on that; will he be ready to play in Tampa?

Oh, and Go Cards!

sprained knee and he said he will no doubt play in the superbowl

And to Maniac:

Stay off the PIT Bandwagon!!!

We only want REAL fans!

Put on a Brady jersey and have a thick slice of humble pie!!!

BLITZBURGH!!!

Hey, i was a real steelers fan on sunday, but now im an Arizona fan baby! :boogie:

Hey, i was a real steelers fan on sunday, but now im an Arizona fan baby! :boogie:

ShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOCKING!!!

:jester: :jester: :jester:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back