• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Hopefully it comes SOON. :D

The real problem is that the people who manufactured the bookcase are not the same as the people who deliver it. The latter are arrogant bastards who couldn't care less about offending customers. They blew me off on the phone when I called them at the end of the delivery window, 5pm, and told me they won't be coming today at all. Only by calling the manufacturers (who are in Tennessee) did I get them to put pressure on the delivery people, presumably by threatening to not renew their contract to make the deliveries here in NYC. I got the manufacturers to agree that, if it is not delivered by 11pm tonight, then the order is cancelled and I will get a full refund.

The real problem is that the people who manufactured the bookcase are not the same as the people who deliver it. The latter are arrogant bastards who couldn't care less about offending customers. They blew me off on the phone when I called them at the end of the delivery window, 5pm, and told me they won't be coming today at all. Only by calling the manufacturers (who are in Tennessee) did I get them to put pressure on the delivery people, presumably by threatening to not renew their contract to make the deliveries here in NYC. I got the manufacturers to agree that, if it is not delivered by 11pm tonight, then the order is cancelled and I will get a full refund.
You should get it free.

Yes, they do sound like arrogant BASTARDS. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back