• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are the Cardinals destined to win

it seems to be that kind of year in sports the Cardinals are in the superbowl, the phillies and rays were in the world series, the celtics won the nba title and the penguins were in the stanley cup... all teams with long suffering times before this .. so are the cardinals a team of destiny?

Perhaps so. The Steelers have the better defense and will definitely need some big plays to slow down a very hot Arizona offense. Like I said in another thread, it wouldn't surprise me if this game ends up being something of a shootout.

Perhaps so. The Steelers have the better defense and will definitely need some big plays to slow down a very hot Arizona offense. Like I said in another thread, it wouldn't surprise me if this game ends up being something of a shootout.

i by no means think the cards will even be competetive in this game but i did think that this was an intresting point

i by no means think the cards will even be competetive in this game but i did think that this was an intresting point

Super Bowls are often so tough to predict. Not necessarily the winner of it, but rather the closeness of the game. Pittsburgh could very well shut down that Cardinals offense and end up winning the game 34-7. Then there's the possibility of 34-31. The only thing I do know is that I expect the Steelers to emerge as champions. I feel they're too good in all facets of their game.

No one is destined to win. Its a matter of who plays the best and makes the fewest mistakes on game day. Also its best not to count ones superbowl trophies till one actually wins them. ;) :p

There is no such thing as destiny except for the one you create for yourself. In that sense, Kurch is correct. It's dependent on who plays better and who makes less mistakes. That is also why they say "Any given Sunday".

I hope so.. F^%K THE STEELERS!

- a bitter Browns fan

Don't worry, Zen. Your time will come......someday. :headpat:

:D

There is no such thing as destiny except for the one you create for yourself. In that sense, Kurch is correct. It's dependent on who plays better and who makes less mistakes. That is also why they say "Any given Sunday".

Don't worry, Zen. Your time will come......someday. :headpat:

:D

No one is destined to win. Its a matter of who plays the best and makes the fewest mistakes on game day. Also its best not to count ones superbowl trophies till one actually wins them. ;) :p

im aware it was a joke lol.. i just think its funny all the cellar dwellers made it this year

im aware it was a joke lol.. i just think its funny all the cellar dwellers made it this year

Yes it is kind of odd. I agree. I was sure the Giants would be in for the NFC. Just goes to show you why they actually play the games. :p

I will admit that the Cards appear to be a 'team of destiny' and have a good O, no doubt.

Let's not forget, however, the 1994 Chargers and 98 Falcons who reached their SB's ever, then promptly got beaten by a clearly superior opponent.

I can't honestly remember the last team that reached their first SB and then won in the last 15+ years...

Espescially as the underdogs.

We'll just have to wait until Feb 1st.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back