• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun While It Lasted

I am no longer going to be a member of this forum.. its a long story that i dont wish to get into, and no this isnt the i might say good bye but if you all say nice things ill stay kind of thread.. that isnt what im looking for.... im just informing all of you guys that this will be my final post. this place is great and it was fun while it lasted, i made some great friends and hope i made an impact at least on a few people.. for the friends i made here or even people that just want to keep in touch shoot me a pm over the next 2 days and ill message you back a way to keep in contact.. this place opened my eyes about my fetish and i can never thank all of you that contribute enough... keep this place going as it is forever its great.. and ill defenitly miss it but i wont be back... ill check my pm box later today and tommorow to message back those who message me but after that i will not return here, i just wanted to say to jeff and myriads you guys run an amazing site and in the short time i was here made me feel as if i was part of a family.. a disfunctionally one but a good one... i thank you sincerly for that .. and goodbye to all :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

You can't leave! Who's gonna keep us updated on wrestling?

:sadcry:

I'm sorry to see anyone leave this forum.
I hope you find what your looking for. :cool:

This officially sucks. I know I have a knack for stating the obvious, but you will be missed... :/

its always sad to see someone leave :(

I hope your ok, :)

You seem like good people Punk,I hope the best for you in your travels. :mhorns:

I can't say I ever got to know you, but you seemed pretty cool from a 3rd person perspective.

I wish you weren't leaving, but good luck with whatever you choose to do from here on.

Well that was sudden.....

I hope you found whatever you needed and good luck on your future endeavors.

Aw ... sucks I didn't get a chance to know you better!

Good luck!

Terrible news! Good luck to you and your horrible views on the WWE. :p

Go Cardinals!!!

I don't really know what all to say other then I know what happened and its terrible that you have to leave. I wish you would stay, but I kinda agree that at the very least, you need an extended break from here. I look forward to continuing talking sports in general with you in the future and wish you good luck in the months ahead.

And as you prolly know, I am just as upset about this as you are.......well almost lol.

I'm sorry to see you go, and wish you the best in the future. Should you decide to return in the future, rest assured you will always be welcomed back with open arms.

I am no longer going to be a member of this forum.. its a long story that i dont wish to get into, and no this isnt the i might say good bye but if you all say nice things ill stay kind of thread.. that isnt what im looking for.... im just informing all of you guys that this will be my final post. this place is great and it was fun while it lasted, i made some great friends and hope i made an impact at least on a few people.. for the friends i made here or even people that just want to keep in touch shoot me a pm over the next 2 days and ill message you back a way to keep in contact.. this place opened my eyes about my fetish and i can never thank all of you that contribute enough... keep this place going as it is forever its great.. and ill defenitly miss it but i wont be back... ill check my pm box later today and tommorow to message back those who message me but after that i will not return here, i just wanted to say to jeff and myriads you guys run an amazing site and in the short time i was here made me feel as if i was part of a family.. a disfunctionally one but a good one... i thank you sincerly for that .. and goodbye to all :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I personally will really miss you. I had a lot of fun asking you questions in your ask me anything thread and I always enjoyed reading your take on threads you left comments for. There will definitely be a noticeable void in your absence. But I understand one must do what one must do. You will always be welcome back if or when you are able to do so, in my opinion at least. Until then, I wish you well, may God watch over you and keep you safe in your endeavors in life, and may you find happiness at every turn.

Ben

well i dont know ya but good luck on what ever u decide to do and have fun

It's sad to see you go after about 3 months here. :( :(
Do come back if and when you want to. :D

:eek:

Oh my God, please tell me this is a joke. Stacey, if you should happen to decide to drop by here, please PM me. I've really come to like you as a friend and would hate to see you go for good.

And real quick, if anyone, and I mean anyone in particular on this forum had anything to do with her sudden departure, I will find out. That is a promise. God damn it all to hell. :(

Girl, you really Rocked!!!
Why not intead of Bye now, how bout Bye FOR now ?

JUST WHEN SOME OF US ARE GETTING TO KNOW YOU.

I hope that it wasn't nasty PM's from some male members.:sowrong:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back