• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Become a Tickle Slave?

mirthgoblin

TMF Regular
Okay, hypothetical situation. Imagine you are currently unattached, not married and no significant other, and are in good physical health. You are approached by a person of your preferred gender, intelligent, charming, and incredibly attractive, who makes you an unusual offer. He/she is extremely wealthy, bored, and is looking to employ a tickle slave.

Here are the conditions:

You will not be physically harmed in any form or fashion.

For eight hours, six days a week, you are on call. During this time, your master/employer may summon you and tickle to as much as he/she desires.

He/she may place you in whatever type of bondage he/she wishes, though the bondage must be comfortable. This includes blindfolds, gags, etc.

He/she may tickle you in any way he/she desires, be it playful, torturous, or sexual. He/she is not allowed to actually have sex with you unless you agree to it without ticklish duress. Only tickling will occur, unless you request other activities.

He/she may tickle you with any tools or assistance he/she desires. Feathers, brushes, licking animals, robotic devices may all be employed. He/she may only bring in other ticklers if you approve of them first. Assuming you’ve approved of them, there may be as many other ticklers present as possible.

He/she may tickle you as long as he/she desires and as vigorously as he/she desires. Safe words are not used, and breaks are allowed only for bathroom, energy food, or water. He/she is experienced enough to know when to stop for medical reasons, or if you are unable to breath.

If you become injured or ill, all sessions are stopped until you regain full health.

All your sessions will be recorded, but may only be shown to others at your consent.

Here are the benefits:

You are given free food and lodging at his/her mansion. All meals are cooked to order by your master/employer’s first rate team of chefs. Your room is luxurious and spacious, and can be remodeled to your whim.

Anything you desire or require will be purchased for you, including fancy cloths, top of the line computer equipment, phones, entertainment, etc.

The eight hours your on call can be scheduled at whatever time best suits you needs, though they must be a continuous eight hours.

During your off time you are allowed complete privacy and autonomy. A chauffer is available to drive you anywhere in the large metropolitan city that you desire.

You are provided with complete health benefits.

Assuming you serve as his/her tickle slave for ten years, you will be provided with a very generous retirement package, that will keep you in the lap of luxury through your golden years.

The duration of contract is determined early on, and is set in increments of years. You could sign up for one year, two years, five years, etc. The retirement package is offered if you serve ten years or more.

Your master/employer will officially hire you on as a personal assistant. All none home situations will be conduced on formal basis. He/she will provide adequate proof of your professional and normal relationship to any friends or family members. Only he/she and any other ticklers you allow will know of your true relationship.

During your time off, you are allowed to visit, travel, and socialize as you see fit. You are only expected to be present at the mansion during your sessions. If inclined, you may even hold another job or work on any creative projects at your leisure.

Every six months you will be provided with an all expense paid two week vacation to the destination of your choice. You may request your master/employer accompany you, but this is not required. During this time, if he/she has accompanied you, tickling sessions will only occur at your express desire.

A romantic relationship is a firm possibility between you and your master/employer. In the event of marriage, the contract is null and void, being obviously replaced with something more informal and romantic.

So, assuming that he/she keeps to their agreement, would you accept this offer?

Last edited:
sounds like pretty easy times to me, I may actually go for that, as long as I can leave at any time.

ya think they would negotiate switching? :p

It seems like a pretty cushty offer. I'd definitely be curious.

But I wonder if people would do it if there was more at stake? For example, if you had to cook your own meals, or your master/mistress could bring other 'lers into play at their bidding. It seems like you're giving people far too much leeway here (no pun intended).

infact, considering the job situation in the UK, it would probably tempt even people who doing like tickling :p

infact, considering the job situation in the UK, it would probably tempt even people who doing like tickling :p

who don't like tickling you mean?

Yeah, I'd totally go for buying a tickle slave if I had the money. :evilha:

Yes. :D Sounds like a wonderful deal, especially since I'll be past retirement age in ten years.

Sign me up,I have been looking for a career change. :bubble:

I got turned on just reading that... :blush: what a wonderful fantasy!!! If I get to pick my tickle master then it's a resounding YES

Don't just rush in with your eyes closed everybody; nothing has been said about annual leave entitlement. :judges::judges::judges:

I'd enjoy having a tickle slave under those conditions, but since I'm not very ticklish it would work too well if I was the slave myself.

...Are you serious? I think almost everybody would do it. Oh and yes me too. :cool2:

I think it would be more of a difficult decision if you weren't allowed breaks unless it was at he/she's will. Or say they'd decide to keep you tied to whatever the whole night long if they wanted? Or sexually tease but never satisfy you.

Stuff like that...but I think I'd STILL say yes if that was the case. :bowing:

Okay, hypothetical situation. Imagine you are currently unattached, not married and no significant other, and are in good physical health. You are approached by a person of your preferred gender, intelligent, charming, and incredibly attractive, who makes you an unusual offer. He/she is extremely wealthy, bored, and is looking to employ a tickle slave.

Here are the conditions:

You will not be physically harmed in any form or fashion.

For eight hours, six days a week, you are on call. During this time, your master/employer may summon you and tickle to as much as he/she desires.

He/she may place you in whatever type of bondage he/she wishes, though the bondage must be comfortable. This includes blindfolds, gags, etc.

He/she may tickle you in any way he/she desires, be it playful, torturous, or sexual. He/she is not allowed to actually have sex with you unless you agree to it without ticklish duress. Only tickling will occur, unless you request other activities.

He/she may tickle you with any tools or assistance he/she desires. Feathers, brushes, licking animals, robotic devices may all be employed. He/she may only bring in other ticklers if you approve of them first. Assuming you’ve approved of them, there may be as many other ticklers present as possible.

He/she may tickle you as long as he/she desires and as vigorously as he/she desires. Safe words are not used, and breaks are allowed only for bathroom, energy food, or water. He/she is experienced enough to know when to stop for medical reasons, or if you are unable to breath.

If you become injured or ill, all sessions are stopped until you regain full health.

All your sessions will be recorded, but may only be shown to others at your consent.

Here are the benefits:

You are given free food and lodging at his/her mansion. All meals are cooked to order by your master/employer’s first rate team of chefs. Your room is luxurious and spacious, and can be remodeled to your whim.

Anything you desire or require will be purchased for you, including fancy cloths, top of the line computer equipment, phones, entertainment, etc.

The eight hours your on call can be scheduled at whatever time best suits you needs, though they must be a continuous eight hours.

During your off time you are allowed complete privacy and autonomy. A chauffer is available to drive you anywhere in the large metropolitan city that you desire.

You are provided with complete health benefits.

Assuming you serve as his/her tickle slave for ten years, you will be provided with a very generous retirement package, that will keep you in the lap of luxury through your golden years.

So, assuming that he/she keeps to their agreement, would you accept this offer?

hell yes!!
seems like the life i would choose any day!
if only it were a possibility.

wow. Get paid, housed, clothed and such to be tickled? as i love being tickled, it would be the BEST job in the world. Yes, DUH!

that does sound like a nice fantasyyy and i would deffffffffff try it out but couldnt imagin:bubble:e doing it for 10 years!!!

Voice of dissent time!

I need to feel like I'm contributing something to the world through my work.

Also, I'm sure there would be times I wouldn't want to be tickled. These times would really suck, and more so than suckage at other jobs because it's so much more invasive.

While I'm doing this job, also, I'm still single. Who would be up for dating me with what I did for a living? It'd making finding someone really difficult.

Finally, if tickling became my job I am not sure I'd enjoy it as much on my off time. I'd hate to kill a fetish I really enjoy.

So yeah, I'd give this a big no. :) But this was a fun read nevertheless.

I most certainly wouldn't mind being in the position to aqcuire one of these tickle-slaves...mwahahaha. :nicethread:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back