• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Become a Tickle Slave?

Count me in 2

I know I'm a slave4barefeet but heck I'd be some lady's tickleslave for ten years. Heck I'd even be hers for additional ten. :D Slave4Barefeet

Voice of dissent time!

I need to feel like I'm contributing something to the world through my work.

Also, I'm sure there would be times I wouldn't want to be tickled. These times would really suck, and more so than suckage at other jobs because it's so much more invasive.

While I'm doing this job, also, I'm still single. Who would be up for dating me with what I did for a living? It'd making finding someone really difficult.

Finally, if tickling became my job I am not sure I'd enjoy it as much on my off time. I'd hate to kill a fetish I really enjoy.

So yeah, I'd give this a big no. :) But this was a fun read nevertheless.

I'm with sasaxrah

I am such a negative nelly, huh? :p

JK ILY!! LOL

Really you make very good points. Especially the part about not having a relationship the entire time -- that's something that I hadn't considered..and would totally blow.

Thank you all very much for the feedback! In one of the many, many story worlds I’ve been working on, this sort of arrangement is legal, common practice, and yes, heavily monitored. I just wanted to see how many people in our own communities would accept the real world equivalent, and I must say, I’ve gotten some encouraging feedback!

Now, before I answer some of the more interesting comments I’ve received, I’m going to amend and edit my original hypothesis, to address some concerns.

The duration of contract is determined early on, and is set in increments of years. You could sign up for one year, two years, five years, etc. The retirement package is offered if you serve ten years or more.

Your master/employer will officially hire you on as a personal assistant. All none home situations will be conduced on formal basis. He/she will provide adequate proof of your professional and normal relationship to any friends or family members. Only he/she and any other ticklers you allow will know of your true relationship.

During your time off, you are allowed to visit, travel, and socialize as you see fit. You are only expected to be present at the mansion during your sessions. If inclined, you may even hold another job or work on any creative projects at your leisure.

Every six months you will be provided with an all expense paid two week vacation to the destination of your choice. You may request your master/employer accompany you, but this is not required. During this time, if he/she has accompanied you, tickling sessions will only occur at your express desire.

A romantic relationship is a firm possibility between you and your master/employer. In the event of marriage, the contract is null and void, being obviously replaced with something more informal and romantic.

And, once again, the hypothetical situation assumes that your master/employer will obey all the guidelines stated here.

So, on with the comments:

Artoo: The full leeway was a large part of the point. The goal was not to see what it would take to get someone to become a tickle slave, but rather to see how many people would agree to it provided the ideal conditions. Once this has been on the boards for a few days, I’ll try and get around to posting the number of accepts I get from all three boards I posted it on (ATF, TMF, and TT, for those curious.)

Carmel Cutie: Wow! I’m glad I managed to provide you with so much enjoyment! X3

ManOMann100: For the sack of argument, let’s assume that you are actually ticklish, or extremely ticklish. Would you still accept?

Raystanz333: Yes, all those are definitely possibilities. When it comes to the tickling, there is very little that is off limits. But, that’s the point of being a tickle slave, right?

Prettygirl619: Ten years is only when you get the retirement package. You can choose to only do it for a year, or any number of years, even more than ten if you choose.

Sasaxrah: Thank you very much for responding. I was hoping to get a few dissenting opinions, and yours were particularity persuasive. I may have cleared up the single issue and the contribution issue with my latest additions, but your right about the times where you might not want to be tickled and the fact that having tickling as a job might take some of the fun out of it. Definitely some good arguments which the very situation is not designed to deal with. I’m glad you still had fun with the idea. X3

I`d sign up now!!!

I wouldn`t even hesitate if I had a chance.

Let`s see,FOUR WEEKS leave per year AND health benefits??? ONLY eight hours a day,six days a week?And even then,you are only ON CALL!!!! You choose just about ALL the conditions,and almost every want and need is FURNISHED!!!! A retirement paid after ten years?

I`d only sign ONE contract,that being for ten years!

As for having a purpose and contributing to the world,you COULD take on a second job...But why would you want to? Or HAVE to? Perform community service in your off time!

"Suckage" due to the invasive nature of the job?Not WANTING to go to work? Not having someone to date because of your job? Uh,that happens in almost EVERY JOB as it is! Try being in the military....

No,Sasaxrah,I think you`d be HARD PRESSED to top the benefits of this,even if you HATED being tickled!

Gee I don't know...you'd want to be sure you couldn't be taken advantage of. Is there a tickle slaves' union? :p

Wow, that's alot of perks! i believe i wouldn't need that many. With or without attachments, i'd definitely agree to being someone's beck and call tickle slave....i already am actually, distance being the issue.

I'm Dimpletoes tickle slave m-f from 7a.m. - 12 p.m.:rockon:

my slave.. nice.. come on over sweety.. lol yet I am unable to offer all this but fun session

heck yes I would do it, beeing paid and with all the perks said.. sign me up

On paper it sounds like a sweet deal all those benefits etc :)

In reality thats a whole different matter.

I'm with sasaxrah with the qualms, I'm also not sure if you are going to get too much play whether or not you get insensitised to it. I'd also be a wreck after a few hours but I guess if my Master was that nice to me he'd give me the day off :blaugh:

A very very nice idea though.

It sounds a bit like the world that I create with my friends when I can. Wow. I would have to give those friends up. But I really would think about being that slave anyway...

There are jobs out there with awesome benefits that don't interfere with tickling. I get 8 weeks paid time off each summer. I have 100% free health benefits. I get a good pension, although I have to wait 25 years instead of 10. OK, I pay for my own apartment. That part would be great.

I get paid to teach children in a public school. It lets me support myself without interfering with my love of tickling and being tickled on my own time. :p I'll keep my day job tiinko! :)

I wouldn`t even hesitate if I had a chance.

Let`s see,FOUR WEEKS leave per year AND health benefits??? ONLY eight hours a day,six days a week?And even then,you are only ON CALL!!!! You choose just about ALL the conditions,and almost every want and need is FURNISHED!!!! A retirement paid after ten years?

I`d only sign ONE contract,that being for ten years!

As for having a purpose and contributing to the world,you COULD take on a second job...But why would you want to? Or HAVE to? Perform community service in your off time!

"Suckage" due to the invasive nature of the job?Not WANTING to go to work? Not having someone to date because of your job? Uh,that happens in almost EVERY JOB as it is! Try being in the military....

No,Sasaxrah,I think you`d be HARD PRESSED to top the benefits of this,even if you HATED being tickled!

hell yeah how else would I ever get that super computer with the 10 gig transfer speed:p

There are jobs out there with awesome benefits that don't interfere with tickling. I get 8 weeks paid time off each summer. I have 100% free health benefits. I get a good pension, although I have to wait 25 years instead of 10. OK, I pay for my own apartment. That part would be great.

I get paid to teach children in a public school. It lets me support myself without interfering with my love of tickling and being tickled on my own time. :p I'll keep my day job tiinko! :)

And I`m glad you will,Sarah! Teaching is a noble profession,indeed! As someone who grew up among educators (Both of my fathers were teachers),I am well aware of the benefits in the teaching field,not the least of which is forming young minds and bodies.May you have a long and prosperous career!

I,on the other hand,would STILL jump all over an offer like this!:cool2:

Where do I sign-up?? It sounds real cool :bouncybou !! ( But I would'nt want to do it everyday. Maybe a few times a week.) And I'd love :redheart: to have my own tickle-slave, if I had the money to employ one :tickle: :2poke: :3poke:

Part of me says yes and would be more than happy to sign on for this, but I was reading another post that made me think. I have a good job that I have built. I take time off when I can and usually, I can decide that. It would be nice if I could be tickled every day, but that happens when it can as well. Would I wish to do it if it were a job?

But, on the fantasy side of it...Yes!:tickle:

hmmm i don't know about that one, it would have to be a pretty amazing girl for that lol...but i would love to have one for myself though :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back