• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Become a Tickle Slave?

definitely not. i wouldn't want to look back on my life (or even a few years of it) and reflect upon this career-path

Now I have to say, thats an interesting offer, I have to say, even as a ler, if she (the mistress) was reallt hot, then yea, Id concider it

haha, what a great fantasy.
For me it would all depend on who my ticklemaster would be.
Intelligent, charming and incerdibly attractive sounds great, but I'd have to like him and be attracted to him a bit at least.
If that were the case, I'd definitely go for it.
Could I sign up for a year first to see how it works out and then make a longer contract, or would a year be it then? ;)

haha, what a great fantasy.
For me it would all depend on who my ticklemaster would be.
Intelligent, charming and incerdibly attractive sounds great, but I'd have to like him and be attracted to him a bit at least.
If that were the case, I'd definitely go for it.
Could I sign up for a year first to see how it works out and then make a longer contract, or would a year be it then? ;)

I agree with you 100%. An overall attraction has to be there... handsome, full of sex appeal, charisma and great sense of humor. Hmmmm... He can have his way with me!

I agree with you 100%. An overall attraction has to be there... handsome, full of sex appeal, charisma and great sense of humor. Hmmmm... He can have his way with me!

Also he has to be a good person and smart. We would have to get along besides tickling or it would be like beeing in hell if you did not get along as good friends.

so let me get this straight. this means you all don't want to be in my Tickle harem? Even if Id let you pillow-fight over me in lingerie for the privelege of being me "special" for the night :)

Yes but only if, a couple of times a week, I can tickle a "preferred gender" the way I want it.

At first it seemed like a really sweet deal but I see a lot of potential problems with this idea.

What if you fall for your 'master' but he/she is only in it for the tickling? What if the master falls for you but you are only in it for the tickling? The second option would be much more awkward since you are forced to live with the person. You'd have your own built-in stalker who has a legal binding contract that allows him/her to torture you for 8 hours a day.

What if you don't find tickling to be sexual but your master does, or vice versa. You would be left feeling either violated or very frustrated at the end of every session.

How many sick days do you get a year? Would I have to be tickled if I have a cold/flu/food poisoning?

Two weeks off every 6 months would be nice, but what about Holidays/Weddings/Funerals/other special events?

Living with this person would mean that it would be very hard to "bring someone back to your place" if you did get in a relationship outside the deal. What if your master gets jealous? What if your other partner also wants to tickle you, bringing your hours per day tickle time to well over 8 hours.

This is a really good fantasy but I think it hinges on your master being a decent, understanding person and would work much better if it was understood that this would be a relationship ahead of time.

Anyway, just my two cents.

In a Heartbeat without question I would do this. Where do I sign up ?

I was totally on board till you got to the tools. That's a deal breaker for me.

Would definitely consider it, bet it would beat the hell out of the job I have now

Last edited:
Oh man that sounds so hot! I love the thought of being someone's tickle slave. Sign me up!

Hmmm, maybe. Would I get to exact my revenge? If not, then Id rather be the one to have the tickle slave....and let them exact their revenge on me.

I would love to have been the one to post the ad, but I know I can't provide that. If I didn't like my current job & my current outside of work activities, I would seriously think about it, but the unmentioned lack of payback could be an issue.

Nope. I don't like being dependant on a single person.

I will accept the offer to be a tickle slave. I find nothing better than pure laughter and being unable to stop the tickling.

i would totally LOVE this! i actually started writing a story right along these lines a while back....never got around to finishing it though....

You can fancy up a cage all you like to make the person in it feel comfortable, but in the end it's still a cage, same here in the end your still a slave, and i couldn't live like that infact i'm sure i'd be finding a way to end my life within a month...so no i'd turn down such a deal...

The way things are going for me money-wise right now, I'd mine dog shit if I got paid for it.

In other words, hell yeah, I would.

DUDE I would do it in a heartbeat!!! I wouldn't even care if the Master could bring in Lers whenever you wanted and if I had to cook my own meals. I'd probably actually prefer to cook for myself, at least sometimes. But this is one greeaaaattttt fantasy :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back