• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not happy with Clips 4 Sale: Seeking another service

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
I am a producer, and for some reason it's becoming a tooth-and-nail fight for me to get my checks. They told me they could not direct deposit, because they didn't recognize my bank's routing number, even though I spoke with the bank and was told the information is correct.

I cannot get them to send my checks in a timely fashion, and actually have to email them and ASK for it, since they can never seem to remember... but not only that, but I have to ask for it SEVERAL TIMES.

This is now Febuary, and I am STILL waiting for my DECEMBER check, which has not come, despite the many emails from Gia who told me it was 'on the way'.

Right now, I am about to say fuck C4S and find another service, because this is getting old.

Gia told me that I prolly have a 'mail thief', but I still get all my other mail, including my payroll check from work.

So I guess the 'mail thief' is just looking for my C4S check, and leaving my other mail alone.

I don't buy that excuse one bit, and this is not the first time this has happened... in fact this has happened quite a few other times.

You can always try ccbill on your own website.
c4s does drive a lot of traffic to their sites, tho.

Lee

Sorry for all the trouble you're having. I personally have never had anything but tremendous customer service experiences. Good luck.

I have two C4S stores now, opened the first one last March, and the checks are slow - from Florida to New York City takes over a week some months when all other mail, from anywhere else in the country takes only 3 days.

I luckily have not had to deal with customer service much, and I didn't think it was their fault with the mail, even though it happened several months in a row, but if others are experiencing the same, maybe there is something they are do differently.

I have two C4S stores now, opened the first one last March, and the checks are slow - from Florida to New York City takes over a week some months when all other mail, from anywhere else in the country takes only 3 days.

I luckily have not had to deal with customer service much, and I didn't think it was their fault with the mail, even though it happened several months in a row, but if others are experiencing the same, maybe there is something they are do differently.

Once or maybe twice, I can see that happening. But this is month after month, and this is my DECEMBER check that still has not been recieved.

And even when it does come I have to ASK for it (multiple times).

Gia told me it was probaly a 'mail thief' at the post office and I should start my investigation there.... but that does not explain why I still recieve my regular mail.... including my payroll check.

So I guess the so-called 'mail thief' only wants my clips4sale check.

And this is Friday, and still no check, even though Gia said a new one was resent a week ago.

So I guess I will cancel my clips4sale account. Maybe this is a sign that somebody 'upstairs' does not want me doing this. I can think of no other reason why I am having such a hard time getting something as simple as a check

Wow.

I've yet to have any problems with getting stuff from them in the last 5 years. That's messed up.

Well just an hour after I wrote that, I went to the mailbox and there was both December's check as well as January's.

All's well now.

Whew, thank Goodness you got your checks!! I just openned my store last month and will be looking for my first check this month. I was starting to get worried as I read your post. I have always been skeptical of "the check's in the mail", but I figured there wouldn't be so many stores here if there was an ongoing problem. I guess my faith will be renewed with my first check.

Last edited:
Thats so odd. We have the wire transfer option and while it is an extra $20 to have it. the money is deposited into our account at midnight on the 7th of every month like clockwork.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back