• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would YOU like to see?

Mistress Hikari

I do a lot of clips for Passive Arts clips4sale and www.deviantflicks.com and I am asking all of you... What would you like to see?

I am filming for Passive Arts this Thursday with all of my sadistic tickling antics and I am curious what others want to watch... my fans especially! Let me know and I'll include them in my clip!

:smilelove:

Mistress Hikari

Well me personally I am big fan of f/m tickling and I love to see a woman or women tickling a guys feet. But thats just pervy ol me .:p

Me

Tickle Strip A School Girl then tickle the HELL out of her pussy and asshole!

Bare sole tickling!

I'm a big fan of tickling the bare soles of females, but I have to admit that I am a bit picky about [1] how her feet are restrained, and [2] the camera angle.

[1] My only want for restraining the feet are that the soles of her feet are directly facing the camera and side by side, and that her feet can't move at all.

[2] I want the soles of her feet in the foreground of the shot, with her (laughing) face in the background. Crop the picture and get close enough such that both of her feet are in the shot (without any part of her feet cut off by the camera shot), and her face is in the background too.

I told you I was picky... but if you produce clips like that, I'll buy them!

I'd say some secure bondage, lots of tickling, and I'm a happy guy.

Also, you might be able to get some actual TMF members involved, or other people who truly love tickling. That always helps too.

Thanks for all your input!

I am here at the shoot and I will keep all your input in mind! Unfortunately, we rarely do female on male tickling, but I hope we can get some guy in to tickle!

If you know anyone interested in tickling on film that is part of TMF shoot me message and I'll let the producer know! I know I have tickled Tazma relentlessly and she is part of TMF.

Mistress Hikari

I am here at the shoot and I will keep all your input in mind! Unfortunately, we rarely do female on male tickling, but I hope we can get some guy in to tickle!

If you know anyone interested in tickling on film that is part of TMF shoot me message and I'll let the producer know! I know I have tickled Tazma relentlessly and she is part of TMF.

Mistress Hikari

Well I would volunteer myself but I am not very good looking and pretty busy these days. :D :p

I am a big fun a asian tickling. The best would be a beautiful asian spreadeagle and tickled without merci on both armpits and feet/legs at the same time.
I enjoy when the girls goes out of control, where you really feel like she can't take anymore but the tickling keep going with no merci.

I also like leg tickling, which I believe could be extremely tortuous. Thanks

Yeah, what Pippo said!!! But how about the lee being mistress Hikari? LOL maybe?? one in a million chance? LOL

Yes I would pay to see Mistress Hikari get tickled to death. Maybe even get some "tongue in the navel hole" treatment!

I love seeing rib's tickle torture in the hardest form on a naked girl with big tits, having their arms stretched over her head and lying (and crying) on a table. This is my preferred way in do and see tickle torture.

I love seeing rib's tickle torture in the hardest form on a naked girl with big tits, having their arms stretched over her head and lying (and crying) on a table. This is my preferred way in do and see tickle torture.

That sounds...uhmmm...violent:ermm:

Hey Mistress Hikari, I hope you're still around. We haven't heard from you in so long. Your website doesn't work.

Is Maddison ticklish at P.A.? Is she a giggler?

Hello Mistress Hikari.

I would really love to see the female tickler taunting and tickling the female ticklee using her toes in an interrogation plot.

I would really appreciate it.
Tkfan74

I love your immobilizer you have there. A clip of someone tickled in the immobilizer and some attention on their feet would be good...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back