• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would You Rather...

Since nobody on earth is my ideal partner anyway, I will choose the former.

Would you rather give up all desserts forever or all tickling/being tickled for seven years?

All desserts forever. Cannae deal without tickles.

Would you rather pay for a tickle session with someone you really liked, or be payed for a tickle session with someone you didn't like?

Pay for a tickle session with somebody I really like. :D

Would you rather be a fool while everybody thinks that you are wise, or be wise while everybody thinks you are a fool?

The latter. People already think I'm clever when I'm really not. It just pins unrealistic expectations on a person and can only end badly.

Would you rather have a male ler or a female ler?

female ler

Would you rather drink beer for the rest of your life or drink wine for the rest of your life?

Ooh, this is awkward. 25lbs underweight, although I would then have a BMI of 16. :shake:

Would you rather tickle someone who loves being tickled, or someone who hates it?

One who loves being tickled. Non-con is all well and good in fantasy and fiction, but I could never bring myself to do it to someone in real life... <X3

Would you rather be The Doctor's companion, or Batman's newest Robin?

Heh, ooooh, tricky... but probably bathroom. Both suck, but I use the bathroom a lot more than I really use the kitchen... XD

Would you rather be badly scarred while saving someone from a fire, or donate two pints of blood every week for the rest of your life?

Badly scarred. I think that giving that much blood so often would be fatal in less than a year.

Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?

Lose my hearing

would you rather go swimming in a pool or at a beach?

Definitely the future. I know what happened in the past, I want to know what's going to happen.

Would you rather be the best tickler in the world, but also incredibly ticklish yourself... or not be ticklish at all, so you'll always win in a tickle fight?

The former option, please. I'm a switch, so that's a no-brainer...! XD

Would you rather eat only one food item for the rest of your life, or completely disavow any activities related to tickling, including the consumption of tickle-based media?

Well, I need food to live, so losing that variety is not only super boring, but probably really unhealthy... so I'd have to say goodbye to tickling.

Would you rather be moderately ticklish on all the normal tickle spots, or only ticklish on one spot but incredibly ticklish to even a soft little feather there?

Just the one spot, as long as I get to dictate what it is; since I'm only into foot-tickling, I'd be suuuuuper stoked to be that insanely ticklish on my feet, and losing the ticklishness everywhere else would not break my heart all that much... XD

Would you rather have every single thing you buy come in clamshell packaging, or only ever get the parking space farthest away from the door?

Furthest parking spot

Would you rather make the first move romantically or have the moves made on you?

Have the moves made on me.

Would rather spend the winter in Minnesota or the summer in the Everglades?

I would take a winter in Minnesota

Would you rather have your feet in stocks, or your arms and head in stocks

My feet.

Would you rather have the ler of your choice for a day or the lee or your choice for a day?

ler of my choice for the day

Would you rather make your worse tickle spot more ticklish or less ticklish?

More ticklish as my most ticklish spot is not as ticklish as others

Would you rather become a well known super villain or an unknown superhero?

Unknown superhero. I wouldn't mind not being hella famous, as long as I got to have some fricking super powers! XD

Would you rather be forced to move house twice a year for the rest of your life, or eat and drink nothing but scrambled eggs, bread and water for an entire year?

eat and drink nothing but scrambled eggs, bread and water for an entire year. Its only for a year, constantly packing and unpacking every 2 years even into my 60s and 70s and beyound would be a massive pain in the ass.

Would you rather eat fried wasps or cooked snails?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back