• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dealing with unwelcome attention

I thought someone decided to ignore me just to be safe. Turns out they just don't visit the forum as often as I.

I am extremely new to this site. Including this post, I have been here about 7 or 8 times. My lover likes to be tickled and tickle me. I love to please him. He has posted several videos of our time together. With this being said, I have already been hit on, harrassed, basically chased down on the internet and been called many, many derogatory names...the nicest being Jabba the Hut.
Personally, I say, if you don't like, don't look!

There are some who don't take no for an answer. I try to be polite but with some I have just chosen to ignore them. Hopefully, they will eventually get the idea that I don't want to be bothered. You don't have to chat or engage with anyone that you don't. But, I have found for the most part, that most people on here are wonderfully genuine people whom I am very happy to call my friends. Don't let a few creepy people ruin it for you!

and what do we do about fftickler who bans people from the chat because of bs he's told by those in the chat who act as if they're 12?

Just wondering :)

Unwelcome attention

iblush I am extremely new to this site. Including this post, I have been here about 7 or 8 times. My lover likes to be tickled and tickle me. I love to please him. He has posted several videos of our time together. With this being said, I have already been hit on, harrassed, basically chased down on the internet and been called many, many derogatory names...the nicest being Jabba the Hut.
Personally, I say, if you don't like, don't look!

Exactly iblush!! Very well put..
Everyone has a choice if they want to view something.... First off people.. read the Title and don't click on it if it if you're not interested it it!!
And if you click it on and don't like it hit the back button..
Pretty simple!!

Cooments and suggetions or requests are welcome... But there's no reason to be rude and mean to someone who is taking the time and effort to share.

Heather, please don't be discouraged by the few idiots out there.
The fact of the matter is the Heather revenge clips were amazing!! It would be a dream come true to experience that!!

As a new female member, I have gotten a few PM's like this. It's been a bit...surprising. But thankfully I know how to deal with them for the most part. Though I won't lie, was kind of upsetting the first time I got one. Now I let them know I appreciate their interest, but the only person allowed to tickle me is my boyfriend. They generally back off with that.

I didn't know there were so many people on this site that actually just wanna make friends. It seems so hard to find them on here . . . .

Anyway, on topic, I did receive a slightly disturbing rp request on my first day on this site. For some reason I went along with it. I haven't been on chat for awhile since then, except when I'm doing trivia. But I guess I should consider myself lucky since I've only received one of those things . . .

This just happen to me, and after my first reply back to the unwelcome message the person insulted me, and called me a ****, after I called them out on their shit, I just think a lot of people on here need to grow up and actually learn how to send a PM to people.

This just happen to me, and after my first reply back to the unwelcome message the person insulted me, and called me a ****, after I called them out on their shit, I just think a lot of people on here need to grow up and actually learn how to send a PM to people.
I hope that you made a Moderator aware of what happened. That kind of behavior is not acceptable.

If you forward that message to me, that person will immediately be banned,

If you forward that message to me, that person will immediately be banned,

Oh, well I didn't know if I want to already make enemies. I just pretty much ignored that person. Unless you think it's a good idea to not have that type of negative here?

Oh, well I didn't know if I want to already make enemies. I just pretty much ignored that person. Unless you think it's a good idea to not have that type of negative here?

I'd just as soon ban him rather than leave him out there to do it again to the next girl.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back