• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The playground experiment- a TRUE story!!

ticklee30

TMF Poster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a foot/tickle fetish for a number of years now and one of the biggest fantasies of mine was to have a woman get her bare feet tickled in a public place by total strangers. To me, that's sensual and sexy.

Last week I decided to pursue this venture in earnest. I'm going to college and working part time. A co-worker of mine who I will call "Stacy" started talking about reading a book about the renaissance period. She told me about public punishment in stocks. Foot tickle torture.

I asked her if she happened to be ticklish and the response was a swift "No. Not really". My mind began to do cartwheels and I quickly drummed up this phony story about this project I have to do for one of my college classes.

I explained that our class had been discussing hidden camera shows and how people react to strange situations. I then asked her if she would like to volunteer for my project as it involved tickling.

She was hesistant, so I offered her some money. Money is honey. She agreed.

A few blocks from my house there is a playground with monkey bars and a slide and swings. I decided to stage this "experiment" here. So on a Monday, we both agreed to meet there and set up.

Stacy is 28 and around 5'11. Her feet are an astounding size 11. We met at the playground and stacy climbed up some steps that led to the top of the slide. Once there, she stuck her feet through a space in the safety bars and sat down. I tied her feet together and fastened them to the bars, then I bound her hands behind her back.
Finally, I taped a large cardboard sign on the bars that said in big block letters "Please Tickle My Feet!!" I retreated to a nearby picnic table and waited.

Before long an older woman with silver hair came along and noticed the sign, Her face was care-worn and she had nails that were painted blood red. She looked at the sign and smirked. "Tickle your feet? You want me tickle your feet? Okay!!"

She ran her fingernails across Stacy's bare soles and laughter erupted from her mouth. The woman scratched on Stacy's heels then realized that her "spot" was the deep arches. Stacy laughed and laughed but oddly didn't beg her to stop.

Until the woman began to play "This Little Piggy". Then Stacy showed her true colors. Tears were actually streaming down her cheeks now and I finally decided to stop this madness. I tapped the woman on the shoulder and explained to her what we were doing. The Woman shrugged and whined "But tickling her is so much fun!"

The Woman sighed then picked up her groceries and left. I asked Stacy if she wanted to stop but she said it was fine so I went back to the picnic table. I should mention that this took place during the afternoon.

After 5 minutes, noone showed up, so I took some very stiff feathers from my coat pocket and a small hairbrush that I took from my house. Stacy laughed at the instruments as I place them beside her feet.

Lo and behold, a man came walking by with a shopping cart. I assume that he was homeless. He smiled at the sign and said "Kootchie Kootchie Koo" to Stacy. She laughed as he picked up one of the feathers and ran it across her feet. He smiled and began to try and get in between her toes with the tickle instrument, but Stacy playfully kept curling her toes. "Oh so you want to play Huh?" he said and began to scratch at her deep and wrinkly arch. Her toes automatically uncurled and he used the oppertunity to get in between her toes. Stacy was spastic. "Not my toes!" The man smiled. "Oh yes your toes!"

He put the feather down and picked up the brush. He made sure that Stacy saw what he had in his hand and he went to work, scrubbing her soles with no mercy. The laughter rang in the air and soon the tears returned. She looked in my direction and began to plead. I contemplated going to her aid or allowing the torture to continue. I chose the former and went to stop the man.

He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. "Thanks kid." Then he took off. I helped Stacy out of her position.

"Are you satisisfied?" she asked
I smirked.
"I'll get an A+ with this."

She laughed and I took her out to dinner to make up for the ordeal.

I want you all to see her feet so you can picture the tickling more vivdly. I took this picture A day before the tickling. I had to wipe out her face because she is very self-concious about her looks. I think shes a good sport though.

Hope you all enjoyed this tricky tickling ordeal. I wish you all could have been there!!!

great story... i feel the need to travel around lookin for another college "experiment" now :)

thanks for sharing

That is awesome!!! One of my fav ways to get some tickling in at the park is to push a lovely lady on a swing and tickle her sides each time she swings back for the next push. Often did this to one of my first girlfriends when we were both quite young. Is this girl ticklish elsewhere??? Maybe you should convince her to let you tie her to a swing and see if the strangers would tickle her sides or maybe even her armpits. I would love to see that or at least hear all about it!:floating::rolleyes:

I would have tobe paid alot of money.

Rupert, I owe you pay back my sweet. :)

Awesome story. Wish I had been walking by that day. It would have turned into an endurance experiement. Great feet too :)

ok maybe I missed this part, I thought I read tha u had a video camera did u not get in on video?

I'm sorry, but I did an image search with the picture supplied here, and got a hit from a foot fetish website. This friend is a foot fetish model who is self-conscious about her looks?

Attachments

• FRAUD.jpg
    FRAUD.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 396
I am so tired of people writing fake stories and putting them in the True section.

Ok I have to say that funniest thing about this whole post isnt even the fact that its fake, but the fact that it got dug up all the way from 09 to be proven so.

Not all falsities are encountered right when they're posted. Sometimes, fakes are discovered through personal searches, or after they've been bumped by other members. With that in mind, I didn't discover this story in '09, but several nights ago. If your point is that people are only "allowed" to discredit fabrications right when they're made, I don't buy it. Sorry.

Last edited:
No thats not what im saying at all actually. Ive just seen alot of very old thread brought back from the dead around here, so when I saw this one it just kinda seemed like it was brought back to be proven false. I was only making a statement based on an observation. And I do appreciate you editng your post from the whole "Have fun laughing on your own" thing.

True or Fake, doesn't matter. Still fun to read.
My friend wanted to do something like this with me lol

Yeah NGO2, sorry if I offended, I didn't mean to; I just wasn't clear as to how you intended your initial response. Now I can see what you mean though, so again sorry if I came off as rude or belligerent.
xX Yuna Xx, in fact I agree--I think the story itself is very hot. My main problem was with the photo, which the author specifically claimed was of the friend's feet (when in fact it wasn't). Still, enjoyed the story myself, as it was based on one of my all time favorite fantasies.

I'm suprised no one called bs when it was first written. To many red flags in the story to be real

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back