• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

March 2009 Munch

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
So its been WAY to long since we all got together! We are having a munch March 21st at our normal time and place (5:00 at the Elephant and Castle in Seattle). Hope to see some newbies this time! Its a great way to meet people for eventual tickling (I personally have a few play parterns from such munches).

Come and joint us! You know you want to! :dogpile:

Yes indeed! Come have a bite to eat, meet & get to know everyone.

If anyone is traveling to Seattle area for business or pleasure.. perhaps you
can make it also.

lookin forward to seein new faces, & reconnecting with some of the regulars.

:bouncybou

Hi all,
I won't be able to make the munch as I am moving stuff that weekend, but wanted to say hi and let you all know that my cabin is still available if any of you want to plan another gathering in a private and cheap setting. (As the weather gets nicer keep in mind I am right on a river with a very nice private beach).

Diz

I was able to switch some things around, so it looks like I will able to attend. :rockon:

I will be there between 5 and 5:30pm.

It will be great to see all of you. :gathering:

Thank you everyone that came. It was a great munch! I really enjoyed meeting all the new people and visiting with the regulars! Lots of sharing about the gathering we are starting to plan.

Remember if you want to attend a gathering you need to attend a munch first. With the exception of the out of stater's and Canadian Lee's and Ler's (you need to get a hold of Nylonsnfeet or I).

We currently have 2 more munches before the gathering we are planning for July. So if you would like to attend a gathing you need to make it to a munch.

Any sugestions as to a good place for a munch please let me know. Im trying to make them as accessable to as many people as I can. We will be having a May and June munch coming up. One will be in Seattle and one in Everett. When everything is set we will post a new thread in regards to these munches.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back