• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woo! Finally 18!

Azriel

Yeah! I can legally post here now! Birthdate: 03 - 07 - 1991

Woo! I bet it feels great! And happy belated birthday, by the way :D

Grats on the age milestone, I hope you enjoy the Froum :)

wooo!
i'm glad you could wait it outttt

welcome :)

Well, another reason to feel old then. There were only BBSes when I turned 18. We had to get our adult fix the old fashioned ways, smut mags and videos we hid from everyone. lol

:cheer::rockingout:Happy Birthday:rockingout::cheer:

Welcome to you. It has to feel good to get the big birthday out of the way. :)

Hello Az,

Welcome to the TMF and thank you for waiting to post. Enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome to the TMF, Azriel, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Azriel, isn't that another name for the angel of death? If that's the case, I just want to say, it's not my time... put the scythe down...

Sorry, I tend to do that some times. Anyway, welcome, have a good time, it's great fun here!

Happy B-day!!!

Dont forget to check out the young ppl's thread where all of us young adults have been chiming in and meeting up.

Cant wait to see your input

Last edited:
YAY! Publically announce that you've been illegally viewing the forum for 3 and a half years.

It's not just posting my friend.

YAY! Publically announce that you've been illegally viewing the forum for 3 and a half years.

My story is this: I first joined theatf back in '05, back when I was bored one day and for the first time, decided to seek out material on the net. Well, I got banned and decided to seek someplace else. Which, led me here...

At first it was new and exciting, but... I kind of drifted away from the material for a long while, only touching my account here in what seemed like months, weeks, or even a good year or so. I later on rejoined theatf when it was "rebuilt" and became a contributing lurker.

Well, if anyone insists on punishment for the illegal viewing, then ban me at will. Other than that, thanks for the welcoming.

Yes, I am very honest... I take that back, I BECAME honest.

Well since Myr has already posted and said "thank you for waiting to post" the chances he'll be banned are minimal, IMHO.

Welcome, Az!

I was not attempting to get him banned, just thought it was funny to openly admit to illegal activity.

You're hardly the first person to lurk on the forum until they turned 18. Welcome to active posting. :cool:

Allot have, of course I was already legal age by the time I was able to get online but welcome to adulthood.

Glad to see that you can visit this site legally.

Yeah! I can legally post here now! Birthdate: 03 - 07 - 1991

I am sure that you know your way around the forum, and hoping to hear more from you.:cheer:

Welcome home Az. Now that you're legal, I guess I can say it's good to have you back. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back