• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bold & The Beautiful-Adrienne Frantz

bftlvr

TMF Expert
On Wednesday's show, about twenty minutes in, Adrienne, see her in Ironic's and Toyou's lists, gets a tickle massage from a guy. She's lying on the table,covered by a towel as the scene opens. She's squirming and giggling as the guy rubs her shoulders. She apologizes saying that she's very ticklish, he then gives her relaxation suggestions(the idiot!) and the rest of the massage finds her moaning and sighing. Nice shots of her legs and rosy foot bottoms as they get rubbed, but no further tickling, though she is smiling alot. I find her very sexy and to see her finally get tickled, if only for a few seconds, was great. I work at a CBS affiliate in PA and get to see the soaps, they gotta pay me to watch this stuff. I find them to generally be pretty annoying, but the women are fun to watch. I have a wish list of tickle victims from CBS soaps compiled, would love to see these girls get it on a regular basis. On Y& R ,Heather Tom, Sharon Case, and Ashley Bashiom. On B& B Miss Frantz and Ashley Lynn Cafagna. On As the World Turns Martha Byrne, Kristina Sisco, Kim Onasch, Leslie Sterling, and Terri Conn. Guiding Light Laura Bundy Bell, and two ex's Rebecca Budig (Greenlee on AMC) and Joie Lenz. Soapnet channel often reruns episodes, but I'm not sure of their schedules or availabilty to most folks. I hear General Hospital had a foot tickling scene last week. Sorry to ramble on but it's been awhile since I've posted and I guess things have bottled up a bit. Hope you liked the thread, peace.......B.

You ain't rambling! That's great!!! Soaps are the among the harder ones to catch! Thanks for the info!

hm...

I had seen one episode where Ridge(I think he is spelled like that)was with Taylor(if that's the black haired doctor)just outside the pool,and he takes her shoe off and tickles her foot while she jerks her leg and says that she is very ticklish and he shouldn't do that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back