• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Um...new here... -shuffles feet-

Greetings and welcome! :D

I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many new friends.

No need to be shy also, we're a friendly bunch :)

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to the TMF. You'll get over your nervousness in time. Wish you nothing but the best. :)

Welcome and wow, great intro!

Lots of cool stuff and cool people here!

I hope you enjoy!

peace,
TMJ

Hi welcome! I hear you on that looking way younger then you are being a blessing a curse. It kind of sucks but that's life.

Anyway...hope you enjoy it here and don't be scared. The first post is the hardest but it gets easier from there. :boogie:

Hey Ree! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to hit me up anytime!

Glad to have you here, Ree! :)

You should come find me and all the other lunatics of TMF in the Silly Stuff Forum. It's a great way to socialize and meet new people, since you mentioned you enjoy that! :D

Nice to meet you, Ree. Have fun on the forum! :)

Hello Ree,

Glad that you took the jump and joined the forum. I hope that you enjoy.

Myriads

Thank you everyone for the kind response! :cuddle:
(and all the very friendly PM's :D )
You'd be surprised how much it means to me for everyone to be so welcoming. :bubbleheart:

I'll probably be bumbling around the TMF for at least another week before I get my bearings, so it's nice for some friendly hellos :)

Welcome to the forum...

and your not alone, I didn't like the Dark Knight very much at all either.

This is a great place to meet a lot of people, and you can even come and check out some of the TMF Radio shows, everynight except at 11pm.

Lots of friendly folks in the chatroom, and fun listening to a show from the community.

The link will be up later for the show tonight, just look out for it.

Take care, and welcome to the forum.

Rob

Welcome to our humble abode. :wavingguy
I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends here. :welcome:

Welcome to the TMF, Ree, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Glad to have you here, Ree! :)

You should come find me and all the other lunatics of TMF in the Silly Stuff Forum. It's a great way to socialize and meet new people, since you mentioned you enjoy that! :D

Gah, pay no attention to him! D: He be eveeel!!

Anyway, nice to meet you! =D *states the obvious* My name is Amanda. :D I'm just your friendly neighborhood Xena/Narnia/Hey!Say!JUMP fan. ^^V

LOL That's awesome that you have an alter ego! Wish I had one. xD You're adorable, btw. ^.^ Hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't like the Dark Knight either.

This is a really great place and I'm sure you'll have fun here. I'm still new myself so from one newcomer to another, welcome!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back