• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Open Minded Newbie

TempstofLaughtr

TMF Regular
Hey to All!
I'm your neighborhood exotic Hypergargalesthesia 'lee heeehehehahaha. I'm new to the world of tickling. Actually, my ex-boyfriend got me into tickling, but i'm a 'lee so for all those that have ruthless merciless fingers come find me.

I'm not much for the actual act of tickling but I love to laugh. I'm INSANELY TICKLISH EVERYWHERE...geeez...EVEN on my face =o)

Personally I'm a slapper or if you would a spanker.

I'm living in L.A. I love art in general, reading, writing, cooking, outdoor adventures and much more.

If you want to know more just shoot me a message.

:paddle::bouncybou:dropem::tickle:

Last edited:
Well nice to see you again

Hey to All!
I'm Nectar, your neighborhood exotic Hypergargalesthesia 'lee heeehehehahaha. I'm new to the world of tickling. Actually, my ex-boyfriend got me into tickling, but i'm a 'lee so for all those that have ruthless merciless fingers come find me.

I'm not much for the actual act of tickling but I love to laugh. I'm INSANELY TICKLISH EVERYWHERE...geeez...EVEN on my face =o) I'm just not really into the licking of the feet and yes that even is ticklish for me.

Personally I'm a slapper or if you would a spanker.

I'm living in L.A. working on a degree in psychology and art.

If you want to know more just shoot me a message.

<3 Nectar:paddle::bouncybou:dropem::tickle:
I do not know if you remember but last time I may have mentioned that we are having a gathering in LA Tomm the 28th. are you possibly attending?

Adam:rotate:

Welcome to the TMF, I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome to the TMF, Nectar, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome! I'm Living in L.A. too! always glad to know someones from the same area ^^

Welcome to the forum; nice to see someone from LA area.

Have you ever tried being the tickler?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back