• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The BABYSITTER FANTASY...

kamiano

TMF Poster
Most of us have one. And it often started when we were pre-pubescent. For me, I was 11 years old and became obsessed with this high school senior named Dina who watched my younger brother and I for one special year. She was a sexy brunette who had unbelievably soft size 8 feet and would often prop them up on the couch, a few times just inches from my face. I never tickled her, in part because I never was alone with her and I was also to embarrassed to do it then, but the image of her stuck with me into my adult life and I occasionally think about her.

I am sure that you may have a babysitter fantasy of your own....

Kamiano

That must have been torture. I know that feeling though. That still happewns to me to this very day. Lol.

Nice pics by the way. I miss the old Baby sitter movie. brings back memories. :)

awesome pics.... i wish i could tickle my babysitter back then like this
muhahahahaha

Oh DeeDee. That was always one of my favs. Such a Classic! Whatever happened to that girl?

Babysitters and girls next door don't return for curtain calls...

I have no idea what happened to DeeDee. She was so ticklish that when you touched her she would morph into something else - her face would contort, she would bend her body in bizarre positions, and would sometimes even snort at first (before she went into those "silent" long laughs), a lot like Chrissie from Three's Company (do you remember that show?)...

We had to change the title of that video ("The Babysitter") because hosting merchant companies complained that we were advancing "under-age themes" (even though both girls in it were 18 years of age). It is now listed as "Home Alone" on the internet...

http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/template.cfm?

The same theme of "Different age groups tickling..."

Another tickling scene with the young DeeDee and Cricket....

Attachments

• Cricket-and-DeeDee_2.jpg
    Cricket-and-DeeDee_2.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 479
I remember that video very well the terminatrix stars out tickling Cricket and Dee Dee comes in to "try" to rescue criket and gets tickled her self and both at the same time..SWEET vid

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back