• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drama class - Mrs H.

Thank you for that, that's very kind. I was really happy to hear that she'd even think about doing something like that again. I don't plan to get 'too much' with it, as we know that it's a very thin line between being acceptable and becoming invasive. That being said, I want to try and get a proper session out of it further down the line.

I have messaged her a few times over the last week now, unfortunately there's still 4 weeks till the summer holidays! So its a bit of a waiting period. I don't want to keep giving micro updates that contain nothing, so ill let you know what happens when it happens.

Loved your story. Beautifully written and well thought out. Thank you for all the effort you put in with the backstories. Just masterful! Also loved your updates. Mrs H definitely seems like she may have a bit of a tickle fetish, or, at the very least, is tickle positive and curious :) Thanks again for what you’ve contributed to this beautiful forum. Definitely a story for the record books in my humble opinion.

Great story ! In all honestly just from what you mentioned of me H I think she has a bit of a tickle fetish and enjoys being tickled

Wow, fantastic story, and HILARIOUS! This story made me laugh (out loud) so many times, just in the writing! A splendid tale!

I'm in love with this teacher, Mrs. H. lol

And kudos to Liam and Carl for their contributions. :)

Hello Random_Bloke. Hate to be a bother but this is my absolute fav story on the forum. I was wondering if you ever got to play the game with Ms. H?

This is an old story. I've seen it posted here and some other place. Did you write this?

Hello! Time does slip away and as fate deemed it I finished my career in teaching to move into a data analyst role for a ICT company. So ive not had the time or opportunity to write down my experience until today.

I just read some of the above comments and wanted to answer. First of all, its very kind of you guys to say, these sort of experiences can go incredibly well or disastrously wrong - luckily I've not really had any of the latter (so far!)

Also this is indeed an old story because I wrote up my experience with Mrs H about 10 or so years ago from when I was at high school (page 1 of this post) then got to meet her again twice last year which was absolutely fantastic! You get older, you move, life changes and to meet a teacher from your old school when you're 29, it was surreal. If you have read this somewhere else then someone has taken my experience and copied it somewhere else which is fine because its not a published work. I could make money from writing down my experiences of day to day life, then I've been doing life wrong haha.

Anyway - Yes I did get to meet Mrs H again after meeting her for a drink, but it was near the end of October, well after Summer like I had intended. As I said, life changed and sometimes plans or things you want to do go on hold. Luckily in this case not for too long!

Rather unexpectedly Mrs H phoned me up out of the blue whilst I was at Tesco doing my shopping - I was astonished and very pleased at first, id put it out of my mind but immediately thought about how I would lead into the topic. However reality sank in and I didn't answer, i'm in the sweets isle in a very public supermarket, I don't want to be thinking about being PC etc. So I finish my shopping, close to the checkout she rings again. At this point, I'm actually thinking she's in some sort of turmoil, but I let it ring out anyway and finish paying for my bits and load it into the car. Sitting down I call her back, with a bit of privacy.

Mrs H picked up the phone and said hello in the same friendly and warm way that I expected, and I said "Hello! I was doing my shopping so I couldn't get to my phone! Im happy that you don't seem to be in any form of jeopardy!"

She laughed at this and told me that with Halloween coming up jeopardy is likely as she will have a whole bunch of smelly children at her door wanting sweets. I of course took offence as not only do I want sweets as that was the isle I had previously been roaming like an border patrol officer, but also indignantly reminded Mrs H that I was once a smelly child - and did she harbour that resentment towards me!

Again she laughed and told me that I didn't smell and that fortunately I was one of her favourites! So I just went straight in didn't I? Summer was over and I had not indulged so I took a punt.

"I was one of your favourites?? You said something like this before, has to be lies. No chance, you probably had a dart board with my face on. I mean it was a Dennis the Menace situation 90% of the time. As I reminded you before, I literally had you locked into stocks and tickled your feet till you couldn't take it, and you say I was one of your favourites? Nope."

She was really cool about this, she laughed and said "You make it sound horrendous but it really wasn't that bad! I did volunteer afterall! Also, for your information I could take it but I was obviously just a good drama teacher!"

"You were a good teacher, but im sorry, I think you remember it wrong, or perhaps I do. I think I actually seriously have to test you one more time!" It was necessary to push but playfully.

She laughed again, quite amazing that she seemed so natural and calm even with such a strange or dubious proposal.

"Yes I remember we did say about that, I can't believe how quick the time flew."

Making sure to bring her back on track - "Yes, yes, oh how time flies-are you going to put the proverbial money where your mouth is and endure a tickle test!"

She paused for a moment but made a sound a bit like the beginning of a stifled laugh and said "when are you free?"

Starting to get excited I said "what about Sunday??" and Mrs Hill said "Yeah Sunday is fine, its probably the better option. Do you want to come to mine? Would that be easier or is it out of the way?"

"Sunday at yours sounds awesome! It'll be good to get out of the house anyway, now that im ICT I don't like sunlight or mouth noise" she laughed and asked if I tell people to switch things off and on again - obviously...

"So how are you to replicate this tickling test? Because fair warning, if you tickle my feet you are going to be kicked, not on purpose, but you had my feet in the stocks at school!"

"Ok well I haven't planned it all out yet, but you are right, I have to stop you moving around or else you can jerk away and thats not a test!"

Mrs H still being very thoughtful said "Haha ok so how about this, 3 minutes, you can tickle my feet, and if I pull away or laugh then you win? But if I get to the end without doing either of those things, I then tickle your feet for 3 minutes to see if you can take it!"

It wasn't really the direction I was going with it, but I thought about it and agreed "Ok yes I think that is fair. But as a forfeit, if you lose then you get tickled all over for 5 minutes, and I can tie you up...which I realise sounds rather insidious, but the way I see it, its a forfeit and forfeits are supposed to fricking suck! So ill strap you like a starfish and then see if I can tickle you till im your least favourite ex pupil ever?"

Mrs H sounded rather surprised but lost none of her general jovial-ness. "That does sound like torture, but it is a forfeit as you say! Ok, deal, but that is if you can make me laugh or move my feet."

"Yes or wiggle your toes, thats a victory for me too"

I think that hit as she said "that doesn't seem fair at all, doesn't everyone do that?"

"No, they don't, if you wiggle your toes then ive got to you, or ive found a really ticklish spot and you lose."

"Ok, that sounds dreadful, but its just a test!"

Mrs H and I talked about my new job and how the country is still in an appalling state, Id drop little suggestive hints like "see, there should be more laughter in the world! You will thank me on Sunday" and I tried to pull back a little bit just to avoid any creepy nature.

I'll write what happened the Sunday preceding Halloween when I get a chance to as it took longer than I expected to type. But I will do my best to do it promptly.

I love this story thread. The original story is absolutely fantastic, but I cannot wait to hear about the most recent experience. It's like a dream come true. Thanks for sharing

Wow, I did wonder if this scenario ever panned out. I am looking forward to reading what happened.

Yes indeed!!! Thanks again and i cant wait til u write about the next experience

This is great! Can’t wait to hear what happened when you both actually met up!

He hasn't come back to finish the story yet, but I imagine he will at some point..

I got to Mrs. H's house quite late. I had stopped off to pick up some milk for coffee or tea (I dont drink coffee or tea but I thought id be prepared anyway, also picked up some chocolates.) I had picked up a few tools because again, I wanted to do it properly! I also brought my straps that go under the bed incase it went ahead! Id put all of this in my sports bag and when I got to her house I was feeling a bit nervous about it, lets face it theres always a chance a fun situation can turn into being blocked and never seeing a person again!

Anyway, I got to the door with my bag and my shopping bag too, and I knocked on the front door of quite a nice, modern looking cottage. Exactly what I'd expect for an ex teacher! But not a cat to be seen.

Mrs. Hill opened the door up and smiled. She was wearing some tan corduroy trousers and a button up white shirt - not the sleazy/sexy secretary type you might imagine from the description. But more of a 'relax in the conservatory planning' stylish sort of shirt. She had some stylish glasses and her hair was sort of in a bun (it was quite casual) she was also wearing some thin black socks which was fine for the time being.

She said "Hello! Im glad you got here ok! I realise it is a little bit in the middle of nowhere!" I laughed and explained that I didn't have to travel around too much of the country to find her!

Mrs. H pointed at my bags and said "I dont know which bag I should be more curious about, sainsburies shopping or a sports bag! I think its a bit too late for a game of Tennis!" Typical from her, so hard to phase her.

"Well I thought id get you some milk incase you needed some for tea or coffee...or if you just wanted a cup of milk!" Thats what I get from coffee shops, cold milk, with a couple squirts of vanilla. We all have our tastes..

"That is really sweet of you thank you! And chocolates? Wow, see that is exactly why you were my favourite student! It's all coming back to me now! Come in, let me take those bits and the lounge is just through there!" She said gesturing to the room that was along a wide hallway and a room to the right.

"Thank you miss!" I wasn't going to drop the opportunity to be a douche. "What about shoes?"

"For one, you can definitely stop calling me miss now, and I dont mind about shoes! They will likely be coming off anyway!" I walked through to the lounge and sat down on a lovely cream long sofa in quite a stylish stuio-like lounge - strange with it being in a cottage. Mrs. H had finished putting the milk away. "Do you want anything to drink? Ive got pretty much anything in here!"

"Do you have any sparkling elderflower with a hint of apple?" I asked as sincerley as possible.

"Wow..its already started hasn't it?" She walked through with a glass and a can of 7up, she was grinning as she sat down on the couch next to me.

"Is there elderflower in this one?" I took the can and the glass and thanked her.

"Its good to see you havent changed in 13 years! Still a wind up! How are you doing? Everything been ok?" I took the time to catch her up with my then 'current affairs' (its been 5 or 6 months since this happened) and of course I asked her how she was in return, learned that her father was in hospital for quite a bad illness so shes just been doing what she can. We probably spoke for about 50 minutes.

"You have to just hope for the best sometimes. So, what is in your delightful bag of tricks today?" She pointer her foot towards my sports bag.

"Oh! My mystery bag! Do you want to see?" I joked as I put my bag on my lap. "I do!" She said as she crossed her legs on the couch and looked at the bag. I opened it up and took out two feathers, one was quite a wiggly plume and the other was a thin, stiffer duck feather.

"Feathers, ok ok not so bad, I remember. Continue." I put the feathers on her table and the proceeded to take out two fine detail art brushes. "Ah, brushes, yes..they do look tickly, but who knows! Anything else?" At that I took two chop sticks out of the bag too.

"Chop sticks? Have you ordered noodles?" She laughed. "You joke, but they tickle! Shush your mush until you've tried it. She laughed.

"Ok then, lets do this, shall I put my feet on the table or on your lap?" She started to take her socks off, I could tell she was really enjoying the spectacle.

"On the table I think. Stretch your legs out." She put her socks on the arm of the sofa, twisted around and sat back putting her bare feet on the coffee table. I stood up, walked around the coffee table and sat down on the floor facing her feet. She looked over at me with quite a wide eyed smile.

"Ok I'm ready I think. It's like a blast from the past! But im a bit more nervous this time!" She started fidgeting her feet and flexing her toes a bit. I put my tools on the table.

"Well you said you could handle it, lets find out! Ok so the rules- im gonna tickle your feet for 3 minutes, ive set a timer on my phone. You have to do your best not to laugh, but if you do im gonna keep going. If you wiggle your toes, move your feet or do anything to interfere, I win. You have to do the forfeit."

"Eesh, ok. What was the forfeit again?" She genuinely looked confused.

"Well in my mystery bag I have straps that go under the bed to tie you up and then you get tickled everywhere for 5 minutes straight" I said quite matter of factly.

"God, ok so torture then. You could have just said torture. Ok. But If I last, you have to put your feet on this table and I do this to you. Thats good. Ok. I think im ready." She smirked and closed her eyes before opening them. Her hands were relaxed on the seat of the sofa to the side of her legs.

"Ok, here goes...as soon as I press the button, im gonna tickle." I picked up the plume and waved it. She made her feet taught and said "ok." I pressed the button on my phone to start the timer and put the tip of the plume under her middle toe and softly dragged it down over the arch to the top of the heel and back up to the base of the toes and she flexed and wiggled her toes on that foot immediately, I could see her scrunch her eyes up and I saw teeth. I took the feather away. "I mean technically, you just failed.."

She laughed and said "I know! Hang on! I think it was just in my head! I think I made it much worse than it actually was! Seriously, one more time. Its not fair to just leave it there, one more time!" We were both laughing. "In football, in a penalty shootout, the player scores a goal and the goalkeeper doesnt get to go 'seriously...do it again because I thought he was gonna kick it the other way!' It doesnt work like that!"

"No its not the same, you psyched me out or something, cheated. Start it again. Come on, I gave you a B" she was still laughing. "Calm yourself down, we'll pretend that didnt happen.." she put her feet back in position but this time relaxed. "Ok, ok thank you. Alright. You can start." I reset the time on my phone, picked up the feather, waited for her to settle, tapped the button and lightly dragged the feather from the tip of her big toe to the heel and back up to the arch. This time she did not flinch, but she did grin lightly. I tried this methodical stroking for a few seconds without any luck, she closed her eyes with a grin. I switched to the other foot to try the same thing with no success, Mrs. H cleared her throat and I took the feather to the toes and dusted them, slipping between them. I got a few stifled laughs from the shock of this, she pulled it back together and said "no, nope" so I put the plume down and picked up the duck feather. "Ran out of tricks with that one did you? Bless you" she was looking quite pleased with herself. She looked from my eyes to the new feather as I put the tip of it to her right arch and painted the arch, working in a very small area. She took in a broken gasp and her foot spazzed for a milisecond which I allowed. "Ok. What you are doing there..." she said as I started tracing circles on that spot. "Tickles?" I asked, pretty sure knowing that was the answer. "Yes. Yes that is a really ticklish spot you've just found..." she gritted her teeth saying it which was sayisfying. I switched to the other foot but tested the same technique, swirling the feather tip in the middle of the arch. "That doesn't make it better...if you were wondering..." her hands were now fists digging into the couch, but she would not move her feet. "Oh, does it still tickle on this foot?" I asked watching her mouth. "I want to break this table...." she said but still grinning, she did let out a frustrated giggle. I took the feather off her feet and I could see her legs stop tensing, i hadn't noticed.

A minute and 10 seconds had passed, I put the feather down and picked up the two paintbrushes, and held them up pretending to paint the air. She looked at the ceiling for a moment and then back to her feet. "Do you have to try these?" She looked at me mock pleading. I didn't say anything, I used both brushes on her right foot as if I was painting a miniature, right at the middle of the arch trying to work on as small a space as lightly as I could. "Come on, really?" She closed her eyes and held her breath, I stayed on the spot and after 6 or 7 seconds that was it. She started laughing, quite a belly laugh but still very girly. But she was extremely determined to keep her legs and feet frozen. "They work dont they? Worth a test!" She kept laughing but it was in bursts, to mix it up I tried painting underneath her toes but apart from a few laboured shock laughs she wouldn't wiggle. I put the paint brushes down "oh dear" she wiped her eyes as her eyes were wet. "That was ticklish. Phew. Im still hanging in there though." I laughed, I was impressed and I picked up the chop sticks, she put her head back on the sofa headboard. "Oh God, I guess these are going to be bad.."

It was 2 minutes in I could see, she was breathing a bit faster but calming down. I put both chopstick tips on the ball of her left foot and dragged them down to the heel applying a little pressure. "Oh GOD that..uh!" She really didn't seem to know how to respond, I kept running the chop stick up and down her foot and she pulled a fairly orgasmic face but then looked like she was blowing a raspberry in the air complete with sound. She started laughing again "yeah! Ok! Fine! Chop Sticks...they work!" I switched foot and very much the same results. But still she did not move or wiggle. I put the chop sticks down, seeing I only had 20 seconds left. "You've ran out of tools" she said now sweating and still giggling. "Well sure but I know your ticklish to fingers so."

I made sure to be really light and very fast as I tickled both her feet with my finger tips. She did sort of explode, the laughs came out immediately and she said the f word surprisingly loudly (I had never heard her swear before, not that I could remember at least! The seconds counted down and although she was really laughing she did not move. She was an absolute rock! The alarm went off and I stopped the tickling. STILL she did not move. As I stopped the alarm, she leaned forward and rubbed her feet.

"Damn...I doubt they will stop tingling for a long time. But on the plus side I havent laughed like that for ages!! The fingers..." she laughed again "that was quite intense, I dont think I could actually manage the stocks again, I must have been made of tougher stuff!" She took her feet off of the table.

"Im really surprised that you managed to take that actually, I thought you were a gonner at the paint brushes to be fair!" I said, truly impressed.

"Ye have little faith! But yes...once you got to that spot I didnt think I was going to make it either. In the end I think I tensed so much that even if I wanted to move I kind of couldnt! That was fun!" She kept laughing, then she got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Do you want anything?" She asked.

"Yes actually, I want to do that again" I shouted through cheekily.

"Ha! Well you can. It was fun, you can try tickling my feet again another time. But I didn't wiggle my toes or pull away, so I believe that means you now must take off your shoes and socks and put your feet on the table." She came through and sipped her water. "See if all of your tools work" she sat down on the floor next to me. "I'll make you a deal! If you can stand me tickling your feet for 3 minutes, then I will still go ahead and do the 5 minutes forfeit. Thats fair isn't it?"

I was thrilled about that. I looked at her, she had a very matter of fact expression. "Ok yes, of course! You dont have to do that, I realised id be pushing my luck to tie you up and tickle you anyway."

"Tom. It's fun, and you are a nice person, I dont look too far into anything. Just go with it, im comfortable id say if I wasn't. Now sit on the sofa, take off your shoes and socks and get ready to go totally crazy. But dont break my table..." she laughed and tugged on my shoe lace.

I will finish up by next Sunday. Lets hope the virus dies down, ends quarantine soon though because I might be able to take some photos of a future session - im getting ahead of the sory though. Stay safe!

&#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56397;&#55357;&#56397; outstanding!!!

That's an amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck and stay safe!

Did you ever get any pictures of her feet during your times together?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back