• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lenny Bruce's gorgeous wife in book

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I don't know how many people here know the groundbreaking genius of a comedian/social critic Lenny Bruce, but I am a huge fan. (For those who don't know...but care to(!)...he was the first comedian to really break away from the old style of comedians, being very real and natural, and using four letter words. Because of this, he was constantly being busted, and finally died of an overdose in 1967.)

Now onto our purposes.

He had a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS wife, who had been a stripper. Honey Bruce. GORGEOUS. In his book "How To Talk Dirty and Influence People" (a florking GREAT book), Lenny opens up one chapter by saying "Honey was the most ticklish girl I ever met. All I have to do is say I'm going to give her the most severe tickling of her life and she starts giggling". (I don't have the book in front of me, but I'll post it verbatim as soon as I dig it up....but this is practically exactly what he says). If you ever see a picture of her, you'd know this is great stuff! (there's pictures of her in the book, and I'm pretty sure you can get this easily).

You just floored me. When I was thirteen I found one of Lenny Bruce's monologues in a book, and it was the funniest stuff I'd ever seen. Probably way more shocking it it's time than anything today. Jackass and Tom Green are over the edge and shocking, but at least these days most people have had exposure to comedy that's over the edge and shocking. Back in the fifties, when Elvis's gyrating pelvis caused American television to show him only from the torso up, Lenny Bruce did a routine about being sexually attracted to lesbians. Anyway...I've seen pictures of his wife, and boy is she ever gorgeous. To think of him tickling her...hehhehhehh...just to know that it happened!

He also said all he had to do was touch her on her side and she would laugh until tears came to her eyes.

It's a touching book, he seemed to have been truly in love with her.

Yes....Excellant...One of my favorite books..
I wonder how many comedians have tickle fetishes ??

Yes, Honey was indeed gorgeous. Sadly, she past away in 2005 at the age of 78..

fingers said:
Yes, Honey was indeed gorgeous. Sadly, she past away in 2005 at the age of 78..

How old was Bruce when he died? And yes he was an unappreciated genius. Right comedian at the wrong time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back