• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

Sorry about not reading the whole thread to see if this has been covered already, but how many of you have either tickled a penis or had yours tickled and not have it produce laughter? Trying to get a gauge for how common it is.

We tried fingers, tongue, feathers, painting brushes... nothing but feathers caused reaction, especially in balls area and those parts between balls and legs. That can really irritate, but only with feathers. Okay, tickling on balls could get reaction with fingers too, but I get used to it fast.

What we also tried is tip licking after I came. Now THAT is pure torture. Before that is pleasure, but after that is just unbearable sensation that makes you wanna die. I could imagine some wicked revenge scenario with that, but not something I'd try in real life :shock:

Um is it a skin-related thing in particular? I'm not ticklish there. ...I don't think.

I never think of the penis as a good spot for straightforward tickling, exactly because it is so sensitive and because any touching there immediately swamps any ticklishness with the different and equally powerful sensations of sexual arousal.

Interesting to get a variety of answers on this thread, and to see that we don't all perceive these sensations identically.

I've never had anyone try to tickle my penis, but I've had an electric toothbrush used to tickle my balls and that tickles like crazy!

OMG!! I had the same thing done to me....tickling with an electric tooth brush on my balls!! All I will say is that I was kinda sorta broken and had to try and yell a safe word!! It was bad.....real bad!!

Yeah, the problem with that one is not that it isn't ticklish (it bloody well is) but that the instinct for sheer self-preservation takes over, powerfully and instantly.

Hello,

The electric toothbrush seems like it would be uncomfortable as hell. At least on the penis.

Thanks,

K

Hi there,

Well, the electric tooth brush sounds like hell, at least on the head and tip...but who knows? I've been ball tickled extensively and it's a very ticklish spot for me, but I'm not sure I can really call the sensations caused by tickling my penis are really...ticklish. Certainly, I've been feather tickled there and it was amazing, but not really "ticklish" per se. One ler used her nails up,and down the head and shaft which was pretty crazy for sure!

Feathers, or light tickling with fingers work good on that area, at least in me :)

Penis tickling sounds erotic and fun, rather I'm the one being tickled or doing the tickling I'd like to try it.

I think it's got to be Great!
Imagine the orgasm after a lengthly build up like that.

What you want to try is to Scotch Tape a feather to an electric toothbrush or vibrator...
Trust me...

haha...

I love my balls being tickled by a female with long nails during a handjob or in fellatio.

Sounds like heaven! Well done myfeetrsweet--you were so wonderful to him. I loved just reading about that!

Penis no. Balls and that area under the balls is def ticklish My wife likes to slightly tickle me there to get me turned on. A feather under there is amazing. Never tried a electric toothbrush though. So yea very sensative there.

I had this done to me a few nights ago! Was tied up spread eagle and strip tickled! And at the end, she was tickling my cock for a good 15 minutes! She especially loved tickling the shaft with her fingers/feathers seeing her have that power and control in her hand, lol.

I had this done to me a few nights ago! Was tied up spread eagle and strip tickled! And at the end, she was tickling my cock for a good 15 minutes! She especially loved tickling the shaft with her fingers/feathers seeing her have that power and control in her hand, lol.

Wow! The best!

Yeah, I must admit this is one of the cornerstones to my tickling fetish. I love tickling my cock with a feather as masturbation... it's quite another thing altogether when somebody else is doing it for you. :blush:

*me, getting mad at the title about to come in and be like you mean ALL genders and then realizing it’s from 2009*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back