• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Alright, so just the other day, I had a new experience...I finally felt what it's like to have your penis tickled. I have to say, it was an exhilarating experience...I never expected it to be THAT amazing, and it blew my mind.

Anyway, what do...a. Guys think of being tickled there? and b. Girls think of tickling guys there? I think it's the single greatest sexual experience I could ever ask for.

which part were u tickled actually? I wonder what it feels and I want my wife to do it to me

I know my husband is pretty ticklish on his balls....but not quite a fan of tickling unfortunately.

it just drives me nuts dude i like it but its extream for me

Sounds intriguing. I imagine it would certainly be enjoyable either way. XD

Being ticklish all over that area I can say it is an amazing experience very pleasurable. Once a woman finds out how ticklish Iam they usually exploit it.

A woman did that to me before once, and I just loved it. She curled all the fingers on one hand and ran all her fingertips up and down my cock. But honestly, how could a guy NOT enjoy that? I'd be more than willing to be tied and tickled all over if in the end the woman promised to top it all off with cock tickling.

I frickin' love tickling a guy there....just hearing the mix of soft moans and laughter....rawr ;)

I used to play with a guy that thoroughly enjoyed it. The sounds were addicting...rofl. Too bad Viper's "not ticklish." I think he'd like it too. It's fun!!! And what it usually leads to is too...Heheheheheheh :drool::p:evilha::lick::blush:

I frickin' love tickling a guy there....just hearing the mix of soft moans and laughter....rawr ;)

I love genital tickling for this very reason. The mix of sounds you draw out from you victim... oops! I mean partner... is quite yummy. Erotic tickling holds so many wonderful aspects for me from the sounds to the control you have over another. I enjoy doing this to men. Having them tied up and totally controlling every sensation they feel. Tickling their genitals and control their release carefully so is a delicious art.

My Love is very difficult to tickle. This, however, is the one place I can get him back at!

I think I tickled one of my boyfriend's penis one time and he was pretty ticklish there.

now im really curious if i am ticklish there......

geez way to give me somethin new to ponder.....
i need a girl to experiment with (new weekend plan)

Being a fan or oral sex, I've had it happen before and its quite torturous. But that said, its well worth it for what was going on! :D

I don't know if I can technically say I'm ticklish on my penis. I know I'm ticklish on my balls but tickling my shaft only illicits the usual responce playing with the shaft illicits. Know what I mean? Maybe my wife isn't doing it right. Oh well.

While my penis is ticklish, its my balls and perineum area that really send me flying over the moon.

One lady sucked me off while tickling those areas and I couldn't even think!!

And as far as genital tickling with the laughing and moaning I find that quite hot to pull from a woman as well...and yes its very addicting!

Penis tickling? well, you dont even have to be into tickling to enjoy that :D

for me it's not an option

my penis, or boy bits as we renamed them a few years ago here on the tmf, are far and away my most ticklish spot.
in the last year i have become even more ticklish there, and my wife has become a past master at absolutly wreaking me by tickling me there.
i have had experiences with other women, and all found my ticklishness to be a positive trait.
an added benifit is that with the massive tickling sensations i last a long time before orgasm. good for all involved! lol

steve

My bf responds to it...

My bf likes me to tickle his balls during oral, and during intercourse. When he's making love to me from behind, I love to reach back and spider tickle him.
Also, during oral, if i can reach / tickle his foot as I tickle his balls, he gets insanely hard ;) Soooo... I guess i win both ways!

Lea

Actually that region is one of my one ticklish spots. My penis is just as ticklish as my balls. I was tied up and tickled one time and my gf tickled it with her hands and a feather. The harder it got the more ticklish it got, lol. It is definitely up there with my feet and stomach as one of my worst spots.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back