• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

All I know is that I want the experience again. XD. It's very addicting...as addicting as...as...:gbtoast:

it feels amazing, so many different things going through your head when it happens, lol. It tickles a lot and also feels great, hard to explain, but I recommend it.

While my penis is ticklish, its my balls and perineum area that really send me flying over the moon.

i've found most guys to be hyper ticklish in these areas, too, especially perineal area. loose their minds. i love it.

...A f*cking lot more maddening and pleasurable than I ever thought it would be.

:faint:

Yes...:cheesy:

I love having my balls tickled and they are 10/10 ticklish but have never met a girl who was really into it. As mentioned by Lea, I get very hard from it, but of course it's not enough to come from, so that's an additional "torture".

I'd love to be tied in a standing X and be mercilessly tickled from the tip of my penis to my tailbone for a long period of time, all the while being kept right on the edge of orgasm. The girl would be strongly encouraged to thoroughly discover how ticklish this area was post-orgasm as well, and to ignore any protestations to the contrary. :panic:

My bf likes me to tickle his balls during oral, and during intercourse. When he's making love to me from behind, I love to reach back and spider tickle him.
Also, during oral, if i can reach / tickle his foot as I tickle his balls, he gets insanely hard ;) Soooo... I guess i win both ways!

Lea

I imagine reverse cowgirl is just perfect for this.

I imagine reverse cowgirl is just perfect for this.

Reverse Cowgirl is just a great position...She can tickle/play/stroke my genital regions and her feet and butt are facing me right at my fingers and she can't/won't roll away because she is enjoying the feelings to much :seesaw:

Unfortunately, I've never experienced it. I hope to some day though.

I've been fortunate enough to experience this delightful type of play and can say I enjoy it a great deal. While my penis isn't my worst spot, my balls happen to be (I believe) and it is torturous fun to be targeted there.

Never experienced that, buuuut if there's any women in the bay area who might want to try, go aHEAD , I'm not afraid of ya ...we all know women suck at tickling after all. ...Right?....:xpeepsofa ...er....excuse me while I go make sure the doors and windows are locked...

I've been fortunate enough to experience this delightful type of play and can say I enjoy it a great deal. While my penis isn't my worst spot, my balls happen to be (I believe) and it is torturous fun to be targeted there.

:devilish:

I have tickled or tried to tickle all of my boyfriend's genitals. Some hated it while others laughed, but I never found one man who got aroused by it.

I'm not really ticklish so I am only at 'ler. On the flip side of this discussion, I once had a girlfriend whose feet were so ticklish I could get my jollies by tickling them with my penis, a wonderful experience for the both of us.

Never experienced that, buuuut if there's any women in the bay area who might want to try, go aHEAD , I'm not afraid of ya ...we all know women suck at tickling after all. ...Right?....:xpeepsofa ...er....excuse me while I go make sure the doors and windows are locked...

Its a little dangerous to proclaim such things, sweetness... Especially since you are just a hop, skip and a jump from me... :devil:

I think it's fantastically erotic to tickle a man there, as long as they're into it as well. There's a fine line between moaning and giggling and, "What the hell are you DOING!?" haha. Although the "What the hell are DOING?!" can be fun...for a second, but maybe that's just me.

Its a little dangerous to proclaim such things, sweetness... Especially since you are just a hop, skip and a jump from me... :devil:

I'm not afraid of ya....In fact, I'd let all the female lers in the bay area tickle-torture me at once...I could take it! :neenerneener:

I think it's fantastically erotic to tickle a man there, as long as they're into it as well. There's a fine line between moaning and giggling and, "What the hell are you DOING!?" haha. Although the "What the hell are DOING?!" can be fun...for a second, but maybe that's just me.

Gotta love the element of surprise :) Congrats on your first post!

As much as I hate to be reminded of his untimely departure from my life, I have wonderful memories of tickling my bf in college. He loved having his penis stroked with a as I layed on my tummy with my in the air. He loved my feet, and I always gave him a good view of them while tickling his manhood. I would always pay for it in the end. He loved to tickle my bare toes and soles until I went mad with pleasure.

sounds like you both had a good time, I know I enjoy being tickled there, lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back