• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

It feels great if I haven't cum yet otherwise it's just torture and not the good kind!

I absolutely love doing IT. My bf doesn't really accept my kink as tickling isn't pleasurable for him. He let me tie him up once begrudgingly and I tickled him head to toe with a peacock feather and I definitely had a blast tickling his penis. But i think he was relieved when it was over and we had sex. I wish I knew how to make it arousing for him. If anyone has any tips (pun intended) let me know!

Haha, funny someone bumped this thread. Still one of my favorite spots to be tickled, lol.

This is actually a thing? Does it work? I would so like to know how it feels. This is the first time I am hearing that penises can be ticklish...

This is actually a thing? Does it work? I would so like to know how it feels. This is the first time I am hearing that penises can be ticklish...

i am here to tell you i am living proof it"is actually a thing"! lol it works like any other ticklish body part, you stroke or lightly pinch or weedle, and it tickles. in my case, that is my most ticklish spot! it is not as unusual as you'd think. a quick little true story from sunday night. i got the bright idea for my wife to wear a nylon over her hand and to tickle my penis. neither of us was prepared for how intense the ticklish sensations were. she just tickled in the usual way, just added the nylon. by the gods, that was amazing! she had me laughing, begging, almost passing out, and she didn't stop for 50 minutes. so yes mojdak, i promise you, it is as real as the sun rising!

steve

Have to say....I'm a fan. Why? Well, a few reasons: If the skin isn't pulled taught (i.e., erect), then it's almost like the softest skin ever and fingernails can be so, so gentle and still get an awesome tickle!

When it's not soft, then you can gentle tickle all around it going from the top to the bottom and size does not matter! There's plenty of room for tickling.

I think the psychological aspect is really hot too - here you are, tickling the most sensitive part of mans body and he either has to remain really still or be tied down. If tied down, then it's a weakness of mine to do an interrogation scene lololol because, seriously, who can think of answers at that point!! haha.

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself but suffice it to say, the entire area is full of great nerve endings and should be used!!!

I enjoy to a certain extent... But my girlfriend LOVES it a lot more than I ever could! She can downright ruthless!
I've had to beg, please, scream, slap, pinch & forcibly thrust her off of me to get her to stop.

Definitely very, very sensitive there, but haven't ever been tickle there for an extended period. I *think* I'd love being tickled there a lot, but have yet to have that truly put to the test.

DAMN! I love having my penis and balls tickled! When we can be alone (not easy lol) She ties me to the bad and tickles me all over, when starts slowly stroking me while tickling the head of my cock and finally my balls until I cum! We have one of those vibrators that look like a tripod and the other day for first time she used it by having 2 nubs on my balls the third under the tip of my cock and tickled the head of my cock! It was torture because was such a slow build up but the orgasm was amazing!

I can't really say i ever achieved that with anyone, though i have tried and they just weren't ticklish there lol it's really interesting where some of us are ticklish... I've been rather surprised of discovering places i wouldn't have ever imagined to be ticklish. I'm glad they are though... 😊

hah, I love your enthusiasm after you made this apparent "discovery".
I always figured this would be too sensitive an area.... But it depends on how yu do it I guess.
You didn't exactly provide much background info. Lol, how are people supposed to know the "best way?"

I tried doing this to an Ex bf once... As soon as I started, he jumped up and said "omg stop!!!
That was basically it :p I tend to keep my nails long though, so I'm sure that didnt make it easier on him.

Anyway, It's nice you were able to....err, share this with the world ;)

I can't really say i ever achieved that with anyone, though i have tried and they just weren't ticklish there lol it's really interesting where some of us are ticklish... I've been rather surprised of discovering places i wouldn't have ever imagined to be ticklish. I'm glad they are though... 😊

hah, I love your enthusiasm after you made this apparent "discovery".
I always figured this would be too sensitive an area.... But it depends on how yu do it I guess.
You didn't exactly provide much background info. Lol, how are people supposed to know the "best way?"

I tried doing this to an Ex bf once... As soon as I started, he jumped up and said "omg stop!!!
That was basically it :p I tend to keep my nails long though, so I'm sure that didnt make it easier on him.

Anyway, It's nice you were able to....err, share this with the world ;)

Interesting that you two should practically have the same birthday... but I digress...

Ladies, would you say that you like penis tickling because you can actually see a reaction? In contrast, there is such of a subtle change in clitoris tickling. Oh, I know... theres the wetness, the swelling, (obviously, nothing like the tumescence of penis tickling) the reddening...

Do you all think it's the transformation that entices you?

So tickling a boyfriend's penis as I lick the tip is very HOT. It makes me very hot I mean. Reactions are usually pretty amazing. I can tickle a c**k with my toes too. That's wicked fun.

Barefoot and Ticklish in Austin

Answering (b)
It also depends on what part of it is being tickled, and how.
You weren't totally specific :p

But this is a fun thing to do to a guy. :)
It's like, totally dominating him with little feather strokes. <3 simply amazing

Anyway, glad you had a great experience.
Hah. This was an interesting post...

Some guys really go nuts when the tip of the penis is lickled / tickled with tongue, fingers or toes... and yes, combined with ball games have seen many guys lose it pretty fast..... and it's really hot to watch a guys reactions, which are usually loud and wet.

TTG

Would anyone say that edging and tickling there are the same thing, or 2 different things? To me it's about the some kind of sensation and reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back