• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Land of the Giants: Giant pencil/F

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
hi

here's a clip from the 1960s show "Land of the Giants"

two of the characters, a bloke and a girl (played by actress deanna lund) are sellotaped to microscope slides and poked with things

some of the times that girl character is prodded in her tummy she seems to be laughing, and she wiggles quite ticklishly

now, if, like me, you are happy with anything that looks even remotely like tickling you might like this - if, on the other hand, you must have absolute irrefutable proof that there is definitely tickling, then you may not

anyway - here, for what they are worth, are 4 stills, one animated gif of the nicest bit of her laughing and an edited clip of all the bits with the annoying giant's dumb face cut out

d

the clip - it's a .avi zipped

there's no sound, it made the file way too big and it was only daft music anyway

EDIT: also added .wmv

Last edited:
i used to watch that show...i remember there being some tickling when they were captured. Would've loved to have heard the audio reguardless

i used to watch that show...i remember there being some tickling when they were captured. Would've loved to have heard the audio reguardless

ok mate... i'll see if i can make a clip with audio that will fit on here... watch this space

what's her name

She later married, no kidding, Larry King.

I've seen that episode. It's hard to tell if she's laughing or just kind of shrieking.

Lord I remember this! LOL!

Great little addition!

Thanks!

~ toyou

i tried to make a clip with audio in, but i can't get it export - must have some weird avi audio codec thing going on

sorry about that mate... :(

what's her name

She later married, no kidding, Larry King.

I've seen that episode. It's hard to tell if she's laughing or just kind of shrieking.

she is Deanna Lund http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0526154/

and yeah, it is pretty much just shrieking... but i like the fact that she looks as if she is laughing

yeah, that site looks pretty cool, i saw it when i was searching for the episode, but the clips won't play outside of the USA, unfortunately... bah!

That stinks. I hate it when sites are like that. They should be region free.

I know I'm reviving an old topic but I've come across Series 1 Episode 1 on YouTube. Unfortunately it's not that great quality - it's not full screen for a start. However, it's the first time I've seen this since I was a kid. I've also attached a still from the episode which to me looks like the delicious Valerie (Deanna Lund) is definitely getting tickled.

The scene in question starts at the 31.07 mark

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7LrfOWovNA&t=1892s

Attachments

• Land_of_the_Giants3.jpg
    Land_of_the_Giants3.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 249
@Joker Jack, thanks for this. Here also from Vimeo is a condensed version of this premiere episode of Land of the Giants which fortunately preserves the entirety of the Lund-prodding (starting at 5:17) but not her rescue by the giant scalpel-wielding Dan Erickson, co-pilot of the marooned Spindrift, played by the recently departed actor Don Marshall also of Star Trek: TOS "The Galileo Seven" fame:

I also fondly remember this scene from my childhood, and even debated with a contrarian neighborhood girl over whether Lund was actually getting tickled (ah, the freedom of youth to be able to discuss such matters openly). And I believe it spawned a fascination in me with strapping women down using tape; who needs clumsy rope and knots? I expended many a roll of Scotch[SUP]TM[/SUP] tape playing out my fantasies on helpless pens, pencils or other oblong objects that were poor but the only available substitutes for female bodies.

This and my innocent liking of the show all seem pretty tame ever since I learned several decades later that macrophilia and microphilia are things. Even some stars of the tickling/foot-fetish world cater to it.

Thanks Nedstacey2! Much better quality! She's getting tickled... no doubt about it! :goodjob:

I'd love it if the "Giant" scientist took off her tiny boots, and maybe use a toothbrush to tickle her tiny feet

Thanks Nedstacey2! Much better quality!

You're very welcome! Actually, in doing my "research" on the present topic, I discovered that Heather Young, who played girl-next-door Betty Hamilton, the lone flight attendant on the Spindrift, also got the tape treatment in another LOTG episode that I'd never seen before:

2MvqSAs.jpg

In this episode, titled "The Secret City of Limbo," from the far-out second and final season of the series (any show featuring both the campy '60s actors and Star Trek: TOS and Batman guest stars Malachi Throne and Joseph Ruskin you'd just expect to be reachy), a captured and uncooperative Hamilton is interrogated by two giant nasties. You can view the scene here, and though it would seem to be the textbook setup for some "enhanced" interrogation, it ends disappointingly with one of the giants civilly wimping out: "She'll tell the truth--when we turn her over to the police." :sadcry:

I'd love it if the "Giant" scientist took off her tiny boots, and maybe use a toothbrush to tickle her tiny feet

Or maybe a regulation-sized toothpick. :devilish:

Must admit, I don't know if even my perverse seven-year-old self would have thought along those terms, as helpless and prone as Young's boots are in this scene also. Just never had the germ of that kind of paraphilia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back