• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

July-August Gathering!

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
:milestone:
The time has come to have an actual gathering! We are currently planning a gathering for the end of July to the begining of August. The date isnt set yet I will be posting more about it as we get a little closer. I have to confer with all the regulars to make sure they can all make it before I decide on a for sure date.

The rule about attending a munch before being invited to a gathering still stands. In the future we may be more flexable on this but for now just starting out we are being sticklers to the rule. So if you would like to attend this gathering you need to come to a munch and get to know us a little. Remember it takes trust to make this a success. :canada: Those of you in Canada and Alaska need to contact me ( have some referals for some of you with people I already know, if you know Snailshell or Mistertickle123 you could ask them for a referal). We will be having at least 2 or 3 munches before then to help make this possible. If you can get a referal from a gathering leader (nylonsnfeet, JulieTiger, Dizfingers or myself) I would be willing to wave the munch rule as well.

We do have a location. We will be staying at Dizfingers cabin in Arlington. It is situated on 5 acres on the Stilliguamish river. This will be a great time for camping! Rv's and tents welcome and needed. There is room in the cabin but those of you willing to 'rough it' a bit will make this a little easier. I will be bringing my 2 room tent and I may be able to borrow some as well.

There will be a small fee to help cover the cost of feeding y'all. I will also be doing the finishing touches on our application and rules. I will be posting them as soon as I get them finished.

If you are interested in going I am currently compiling a list of email addresses. Phone numbers would really help but if your not comfortable with that its ok we can stick to emails.

Thanks everyone Im really excited!! :dogpile:

Very excited about this also! :imthedj:

How cool to have something for the Pacific Northwest!!

I agree with Anna on all points. The concepts of the many other gatherings apply to ours as well.

Take the time to get to know us. Munches, e-mail, chats, perhaps phone if feel comfortable. My contact info is in my profile, & also have a member pic up.

I certainly would like to go. I will be making some of the other Munch's.

So what's the word guys?

Sorry I wasn't able to make the munch - I had planned on it and was scheduled to get off work at 4:30 but wound up working until 6:30 so it was a 12 hour day!
Anyway, let me know your mutually agreed upon preferences for dates. The vacation schedule is still relatively open so I should be able to take the weekend off if you let me know soon enough. If it goes into August I will be gone from the 21st to the 25th so don't pick that weekend (unless you want to have this at my OTHER cabin on the Pend Orielle river in eastern washington!).
Hope you had a good turnout and good time! Sorry I missed it.

Diz

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back