• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

May 2009 Munch in Seattle

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
We are changing things up a bit this munch. Instead of having it on a Saturday we are having it on Sunday. We have a special guest coming... ticklechgo (helps with NEST) will be in Seattle. We will be meeting at the normal place (Elephant N Castle on 5th st. underground the Redlion hotel) on May 17th at 5:00 pm. I will have my sighn with me with our logo. Hope to see those of you that came last time and some newbies.

*REMEMBER! If you want to be invited to the gathering this summer you need to attend a munch and get to know us!

I shall be there! Anna tells me we had a good turn-out for March's munch.
Good to hear!!

For our folks in B.C. & Alaska & Oregon, obviously rather hard to get to the munches, however if seriously interested, contact myself, Anna, & get to know us & us you via e-mails, yahoo, msn chats, perhaps phone.

How cool to get something going here in the Pacific Northwest!

TickleChgo?! He's more than part of the original NEST crew. More than a long-time community contributor, even. He is the earliest documented proof of gatherings, back when we were college age. He's the master of casually tickling a foot poking off the edge of anywhere.

And I've seen the last one. More than once. Somehow, they always keep smiling at him.

He rocks. Hear that, brother? Ya rock, and I said so. :)

Hope you enjoy his company!

Wow! He was being modest then. I've enjoyed chatting with him and am really looking forward to next months munch!

Hey now!! :cool:

I’m very much looking forward to joining you all for your May munch and to meeting Anna, JulieTiger and all the other folks from the NW!

DVNC – you are too kind, brotha’! Thanks for the flattery – now it’s my turn to owe you a cold one. :beer: See you soon in Philly, darlin' …

I *knew* you were too modest to tell 'em, and ya GOTTA give up some detail for the newer folk. Hell, I've run events for over a decade and I still remember laughin' my ass off at how smoothly and easily you were, well, you!

NEST 2002. Tickling that lady's dangling foot at the hotel, a child's mischief in yer eyes, and her warm smile...

'Sides, brother, yer just good peeps. Lookin' forward t'catchin' up soon, man!

Anna, I'll be truly stunned if you don't find him t'be the great friend I've always known!

What exactly happens at these? I've always been curious. Anyone willing to let me know?

Dinner, drinks, and talking. Getting to know each other. Its a great way to meet people you could potentially play with although thats not a given. Hope to see some of you maybe newbies at this one!

Anna, we should both totally wear flip-flops this munchie....

Only because the weather will be gorgeous, of course! :p

<3 Come out, one and all! Springtime is here, and I want to be able to put a face to everyone!

As an added note.. I think we were planning to try to meet up in the little downstairs space this time?? Its to your far left as you come in the main doors.

I will be coming up, with nylonsnfeet. Looking towards it with excitement.

Once againg I have the day off and I will try to make this one.
As long a an employee doesn't call in sick I will be there, Cross my fingers.
Hope to talk to all of you then,

The Munch was great. I am definitely going to try to make it to the next one!

Thank you everyone for coming! These munches just keep getting better. Im getting very excited for our gathering later this summer (probably late August'ish)! We are starting to plan for the next munch in June. Anyone with location ideas please let me know as our usual place doesnt have airconditioning and can get really hot in the summer. A BBQ munch has been talked about but I'd like to wait till the July munch so we know the weather will be decent.

Ticklechcgo- thank you so much for coming to talk with us! I've decided my husband is totally growing a go-tee when he gets home! :cool2:

Was really great to see everyone!! :cool2::cool2:

A pleasure to have met you TickleChgo:toast: The "I'm not alone" moments where great.

Hope to see all again next month & as Anna said, if anyone has some ideas for location for June munch drop us a note .

Hey all! Just catching up with things...

It was great meeting you all in Seattle! Anna6-9 & JulieTiger, you are wonderful hosts - thanks again for arranging the gathering. Nylonsfeet it was great meeting you, too. Anthony - good meeting you and you have my admiration.

You guys have a great group going in the Emerald City, and have fun with your gathering this summer. I hope to see you all at the NEST real soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back