• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi, new to site

trelax1

TMF Poster
Just popping in to introduce myself. Jersey shore guy here, but I live in the dredges of North Jersey now for school. Graduating in a few weeks, going back to the military (Marines), so I figure why not actually peruse my little "hobby" a bit more actively before I ship off. Probably the most open-minded former frat boy/jock/grunt-wanna-be you'll ever meet. Tickling is pretty much the only thing I'm shy about (though I dont hesitate to squeeze a co-worker, female friend, ect at any opportunity). I guess I've just never been comfortable just talking about it, and a flirty poke seems way more socially acceptable.
Met a bunch of girls via online personals and around campus who were closet tickle fiends, you just never know until you swallow the bullet and give her a poke. These have run the gammet of just coffee shop friendships, so tying each other down and tickling the crap out of each other, to well... really intimate stuff (i'd say about 60% of the girls i've slept with love having their feet/thighs tickled while they orgasm... amazing right?).
I'd like to make some friends (men/women) and even meet a playmate or two (women only here, sorry gents its flattering but just not my style).
Well, that being said, HI everyone!
:dogpile:
(ps- i love emoticons)

hey welcome to the party youll like it here.

going back to the marines?
fun stuff

Ah, fellow a devil!
i'm slated to pick up at TBS in early June down in sunny Q-Town. Yes, I'm on the darkside. Typical stb butterbar with brighteyes, open ears, and eager to do some good.
The presence of another Marine def. makes me feel a lot better on this site.

yeah dont worry Sir, its alot of fun and def accepting regardless of your "stance" on things

plus busting out the ole Title might even get you some pull with the lees :D
you def beat me out with the shiny stuff

Welcome to the TMF, trelax1, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

A big welcome to you. This is a fantastic place to hang out, so have fun. :)

Welcome... hope you find what your looking for. I'm graduating in the North Jersey area to myself very soon, Congratulations!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back