• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Y HELO THAR.

Pulchritudinous

TMF Master
Hello! ^^ I'll warn you now, I'm not really very good at these things and I tend to start rambling and including a lot of random things that you don't need to know right away... but here we go! xD

My name is Lauraaaa. Well actually it's just Laura, but if you want to extend the ending that's fine too. I have a bad habit of that. Age.. I'm legal, we'll leave it at that. I'm a college student. For now I'm a Music Education major, but that's likely to change, just because I still have no idea if that's really what I want to do. I was originally a Visual Communications Design major, but.. then I decided I don't really have enough of a portfolio to get accepted into that kind of thing. XD Regular art program, perhaps, but not that.

SO... I'm probably destined to become a crazy cat lady, though I do want a dog at some point. But I've had cats my entire life, I just like them a little better, yaddayadda. It is also a life goal to own a ferret and name it Draco, regardless of gender (for those who understand the Harry Potter reference, you rock). Speaking of, I love HP, maybe a little too much, and I cannot stand Twilight, maybe a little too much. xD

I use the xD face too much.

I am a child at heart. I do not want to grow up. Every time a classic Disney film is released on DVD, I freak out until I've bought it. I have approximately 200 Disney icons. Yeah, I really need a life, thank you for noticing. xD SO I SHOULD PROBABLY GET BACK ON TOPIC, OR AT LEAST FIND SOMETHING RESEMBLING WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE...

I guess I've sort of always been into tickling. Funny story, really. The first time I remember really noticing it was from an episode of Barney when I was like, three. XD They were playing a counting game on some girl's toes and at the end they gradually zoomed in as everyone tickled her feet and I was like "O.O *tries to imitate on self*" It was very disappointing when I repeatedly failed. Then years later, I was just bored and wanted to see what I found by searching for the first random thing I thought of, which ended up to be tickling, and.. well, you know the rest. It was very surprising to find this whole darn world of people being so into tickling, taking it to a whole new level, and gradually I discovered I was one of those people. SO HERE I AM. FEEL SPECIAL. :D

Also give me Dr. Pepper and skittles, separate or together, and I will be your best friend.

... I think I'm done. ^^;

Last edited:
Hi Laura! I think we'll get along just peachy. I love cats and do graphic design-y shtuffs. Welcome to the forum and welcome to posting. :)

Hi Laura!

Welcome from one music major to another.

Love the Draco reference lol, remember it's gotta be white lol.

I also love Cats, HP, and Twilight (since before it was cool.)

Anyway you seem like total awesome sauce.

Enjoy it here! :)

You'll find a lot of members have this button. Especially if you go to the Silly Stuff Forum in the General area.:D

Welcome to the thread laura

good to see one female isnt obsessed with Twilight

just disney which is much much better :D

youll love it here, enjoy

*shifty eyes*
My bad. >>
But I won't hassle you about them, because hey, you did say Disney was much better, so you must still be cool. xD

Hi there, Laura. What a fun introduction you've posted for yourself. Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the TMF, Laura, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back