• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi everyone.

PhillyBondage

TMF Novice
Hi,
Another guy here. I'm 21, mostly strait, but i like bondage so much i might be willing to be bound by a guy. I also like tickling but only after being bound. I like to sub mostly but I do love to tickle a helpless girls feet. O yea I have a foot fetish to. I love mummification, love most types of bondage. I do have a low pain threshold and cant take much more the candle wax. Tickling is torture for me, but i love it. I love being tickled mostly on my feet. O yea I also love SB since i cant get do bondage with someone being single.

Vanilla:
I Own my own video production business, we tape dance, lectures, theaters etc. I also work making biofuel for a non profit. I am currently attending devry university and will graduate in 8 weeks. I'm mostly busy with work but do enjoy hanging with finds and going to the bar occasionally. I also enjoy outdoor sports like rock climbing, hiking and skiing although I haven't done them lately.

That's pretty much all about me. Feel free to IM if you wanna know more. Aim is Kerodude. PM me or msn or gchat. I am almost always up for some kinky chats on online so if your bored IM lol
-Cody

P.S.
Mods please don't ban me, I dont use any other account even if I have the same ip as other users. I will not open or use any other accounts.

Welcome to the TMF, Cody, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the fun. Have a good time here. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back