• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curious Single Mother of Two

thecougar

My name is Ashley Sinster, I'm 42 years old and am just visiting the sites that my two kids, Christy (18) and Jason/Jake (24) are viewing on my comp while they live under my roof. So far, I have seen nothing wrong with this website, but then again, I haven't viewed ALL of the material here. I am a "hip" mom, so I won't deny my kids of viewing this site. I am just simply interested in what they are interested in and hoping to find common grounds with them. If I like what I see, I will be a permanent user here.

Sincerely,

Ashley Sinster

Welcome to the club!

This is a fun community - hope you like it here! You'll certainly be popular, too - for some reason, the 'lees are few and far between in the South. Maybe it's something in the air, but it does not seem to do you any harm...<<<<----

Welcome to our weird little corner of the internet. This is one of the larger internet communities and you can find anything from middle aged married couples to strange perverts here from all over the world and everything in between. Have fun. :)

Hello Ashley,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you found our web home a nice place, and I hope that you choose to continue interact with us. We can be a rather fun bunch.

Myriads

Welcome to you, Ashley. I hope you find this website both fun and educational. While there are the occasional creepers you need to watch out for, most folks here and very nice and welcoming. If you have any thoughts or questions, please don't hesitate to share. :)

Hey Ashley. Major ups to you for encountering the TMF and not just flipping a shit on your kids. (if you'll pardon the phrase) A lot of the people on here talk about how they'd be terrified if their parents/family ever found out about it, and here you are complete with profile and first post. Awesome.

welcome!
so did your kids show you this page or did you discover it on your computer by accident???
just Curious!!

thanks!

Wait...
BOTH of your kids view this site? That's crazy! hah
Anyways ... welcome!

Welcome Ashley. I'm sure you will see that we are a pretty simple place. Enjoy, and if you have any questions feel free to ask away. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Ashley, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Who knows, maybe your kids have a fun kink that they wouldn't mind talking with you about!

Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay!

HI ASHLEY.

:welcome:There is always room here for more family stories that mention tickling. I hope to hear more from you.:siterocks:

My name is Ashley Sinster, I'm 42 years old and am just visiting the sites that my two kids, Christy (18) and Jason/Jake (24) are viewing on my comp while they live under my roof. So far, I have seen nothing wrong with this website, but then again, I haven't viewed ALL of the material here. I am a "hip" mom, so I won't deny my kids of viewing this site. I am just simply interested in what they are interested in and hoping to find common grounds with them. If I like what I see, I will be a permanent user here.

Sincerely,

Ashley Sinster

From one single mom to another, welcome. I have two sons 17 and 15 so I understand where your coming from. I think its awesome that your willing to keep an open mind and no doubt your kids appreciate you alot! Its tough out there raising kids on your own. Please feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Laura

Welcome and if I can be of any help to you here, just let me know. I hope you enjoy yourself here and congrats on being so hip.:yourock:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back