• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.I.T.A.#7...how does it feel...

loupanther

TMF Regular
...to have your best friend and worst emenies team up to tickle the shit outta you? Just ask Caroline!!

At long last, Caroline finally faces off against the group of wealthy divas led by her arch nemesis Grunella Slade. Still reeling from her humiliating treatment at the hands of Zero and Yuko in CITA #6, Caroline must now face an all-out gang-tickling assault.

See Caroline take one ticklish "blow" after another...all from women hell-bent on making her pay for robbing them. And to make things worse on our heroine, the entire ordeal takes place in her own home! Talk about a home invasion!!

Here are a couple of samples from the comic...and you can witness "The Ticklish Destruction of Caroline by the Poor Little Rich Girls" for yourself. The entire episode is now available for purchase at http://www.images4sale.com/11124.

This is the seventh comic in the "Caroline's In Trouble Again!" series, and I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have encouraged and supported my work over the last couple of years. I'd like to take the opportunity to say it means alot. I hope you enjoy the issue!

Picked this one up earlier today. Never a disapointment. The art has improved since its first appearence several years ago. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but the shear erotic nature of the book makes up for those rough edges. The book is ten pages, and you get a solid eight pages of tickling content. One of the highest tickling to page ratios out there. Caroline gets gang tickled by a bevy of beauties, with a few added surprises.
The story is part of the on going Caroline series, but can work as a stand alone, so you don't need the other six issues to enjoy the seventh. Full on nudity with hardcore lesbian tickling. Definately a plus for those who like nudity and sexual content. If you are not into full on nudity or sexual themes, you may not like this book. I give the art a 6.5 out of 10, the story is simple, but entertaining, and doesn't derail the tickling, so I give it a 9 out of 10. The price is $7.99 for 8 tickling pages out of 10 total pages, so I give it a 8.5 out of 10. The book gets a solid 8 out of 10 overall. Definately a good buy for tickling fans.
webmaster joe

Just purchased!! I love your style and i was waiting an all-girl tickling comic of yours ( especially a gang tickling one!! ), THANK YOU SO MUCH. :bouncybou

Master's hit !!!

One word : Excellence. Loupanther is back and although he might take some time between every production, what you get for your patience is definitely a blast !!

What is great in that issue is that it is definitely old-school. It has been a long time since Carrie was gang-tickled by a pack of crazy lesbians really wanting turn loose hell on her. And my she gets something just as intense as in the last issue, which is quite a feat to achieve, if you all remember what happenned to our supercute heroin in #6 ! All in all, this issue is just another action-packed masterpiece from one of the best tickle artists to date. I was just stunned by the quality of this one.

I can see only one minor drawback : Caroline seems to have recovered very quickly from her ordeal in issue 6, and I think she escaped too easily. But apart from that, this prod is one of the best in the entire series. And especially when seeing the very interesting ending, I just can't wait for issue #8 !!!

:bouncybou

Kudos, Mr Loupanther. I thought my expectations might have been too high after Issue #6, but you managed to prove me wrong. Once again I can not wait until the next installment

Lou - you just keep getting better. I picked up #6 and 7 together the other day and even between those 2 issues I could see improvements. The drawings of Carrie's feet in #6 were great and some of the facial expressions in #7 showed real progression too.

Even without all that, the sheer frenzied, hungry, enthusiastic and erotic tickle content of your comics remains unmatched.

I will be here for #8, 9, 10 and onwards.

Great work and thanks!

Zoinks!

I'm going to chime in with the other lads here and say this was easily one of, if not the best issue of the new series. Full on action from start to finish and a hugely noticeable improvement in your pencils, which is saying a lot because I've always considered you one of the best in the business.

Grunella was intensely sexy and her creative gag at the end had me bouncing off the walls. Caroline was toyed with and tormented beautifully, the entire issue never let up and stands as one of the sexiest tickling comics I've ever had the good fortune of reading.

One million cool points for Lou. I cannot wait, cannot wait, for issue #8. Superb.

Not to mention, one HELL of a cliff hanger!

Thanks, TM...always good to hear your take on my comics! Looking forward to working with you on a joint venture sometime soon!

Zoinks!

I'm going to chime in with the other lads here and say this was easily one of, if not the best issue of the new series. Full on action from start to finish and a hugely noticeable improvement in your pencils, which is saying a lot because I've always considered you one of the best in the business.

Hey Lou, how ya been?

I just got hold of CITA 8 and the Arthouse yesterday. Loved them both!

I get the sense that the storyline is coming to a close and I am keen to see what you have in store next for Carrie and co.

Great job!

Thanks, buddy. Yes, #10 will wrap up the storyline...I don't know what's coming after that...never plan that far ahead!! We'll see...

I get the sense that the storyline is coming to a close and I am keen to see what you have in store next for Carrie and co.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back