• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Found The NEST 2009 Meeting As A Non-Member..

I was just thinking about you.. seriously.. wondering what your screen name would be and if you would post anything. I wanted to make sure you were not lost in the crowd. It was nice to meet you as well.. I am the one who had the hug saying on the name tag, the one who was part of the smoking group outside who was aways getting or receiving a hug from someone.
Good to see you jumped right in with us here in TMF.

HUGSSSSS/Dimples

Michael it is so freaking AWESOME how you found us! I didn't get to personally meet you at NEST, but I saw you and heard about your story in the lobby the day we left. Congrats to you and welcome home!!!!!

Katie

Regarding the TMF,this has to be the feel good story of the year.:D Another poster mentioned this,but if anyone has been thinking about going to NEST and had reservations,one would hope this thread would put your mind at ease.

Hey it was cool hanging out with you smoking and shooting the shit I am really glad chance brought you together with the community. And when your in Memphis hit me up I will hook you up with BBQ and ribs and shit.

Oh Michael, your story was a fairy tale. You looked like a child in front of chocolate he thought he never could reach. I loved so much your incredible adventure, it was one of those wonderful miracles life sometimes offers (like the Nest egg discovered on monday morning). I'm so happy to have met you and I will never forget your sparkling eyes.
It was my first NEST and I'm to overhelmed to be able to talk about it yet. Never never in my life will I forget it. I think I can die with no regrets, now. Bienvenue, Michael.

I cannot tell you how happy we are that you have joined our family
Micheal!

So glad you will be around! Welcome again! :)

- Chey

Anything I say at this point would just be a repeat of what everyone else has already said. As a member of the "smoking crew", I had a great time talking with you and hearing your story. Isn't it funny how life works sometimes? You had arrived by yourself and left with over a hundred new brothers and sisters, came to the forum and gained even more.

It's great to have you, Mike and I truly hope we will all see you at future gatherings, be it NEST or any other.

Michael,

I didn't get to talk to you personally, but it's AWESOME that you found us, and we found you! Looking forward to seeing more of you around the forum!

"Oooooone of uuuuussssss" :happyhop:

--T

I just have to reiterate... what an incredible turn of events. I wasn't even there, but still. The shock of having one of us showing up at a hotel that housed an event that he wasn't even aware of is just awe-inspiring. Again, really nice to have you here as part of a big family, Mike.

hahaha! What a awesome way to find TMF :clap:
Welcome aboard! :woot2:

I'm glad you found what you were looking for (but didn't think it existed). :)

Be sure to sign up for Nest in 2010! They'll make the announcement in the Nest forum here.

Oh, crap! I remember meeting you while I was keeping Jo company while she was smoking. You were with Bugman. I didn't know you were one of us! I just thought you were some nice, friendly man chatting with the people from the convention. How wickedly cool. :D

Oh Michael, your story was a fairy tale. You looked like a child in front of chocolate he thought he never could reach. I loved so much your incredible adventure, it was one of those wonderful miracles life sometimes offers (like the Nest egg discovered on monday morning). I'm so happy to have met you and I will never forget your sparkling eyes.
It was my first NEST and I'm to overhelmed to be able to talk about it yet. Never never in my life will I forget it. I think I can die with no regrets, now. Bienvenue, Michael.

Don't you dare die... on me you beautiful wonderful woman!!!
Whose arms will I fall into at the next NEST meeting?

wow missed a lot i guess hope everyone is ok. later maybe some day if it is closer to home i might try to get out there. hugssssss all kyle ugly kid joe

What a cool story. I just heard about this. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, but there are other days in the year. Welcome aboard! :)

I was one of the first people to see Michael after he saw the site. After briefly telling me his story to that point, I asked him what he thought about TMF and he said "Halleujah!!"

LOL...Mike you're the man. Welcome aboard.

Hi

Mike, it was wonderful to meet and I can't wait till next year when u can join in all the fun. I had a great time just chatting with u in the smoking area and seeing u around in the hotel.

Amanda

Hope your still finding joy in meeting ppl in here and making freinds.. I would be honored if you included me in that list of freinds.

HUGSSSSS/Dimples

HEY YOU!

Mike I have to say you were a highlight of the weekend. You were so open and friendly. I hope to see you at more events in the future. *hugs my friend.

I am still utterly amazed by this whole thing.

-Xionking

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back