Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Morgan Del Ray Tickled In Pantyhose (mp4)
Blind and confused - mp4
Last Laugh Isa 1 (Low Res)
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickled tied toes Anna Rose (1280x720 HD)
Honey's Feather Lickle-Tickle
Little Mina in Nightmare on Tickle Street [PART 2] (WMV 1920x1080)

What's New?

10/30/2014

Visit the TMF Personals and Gathering forums, and Chat Room for ways to connect with other members!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tickled by your *WORST ENEMY*

Lets say a company was looking for tickling models. You responded to the ad, and they loved you so much, they offered you 100 an hour. When you got to the shoot, you found out that your 'ler would be your WORST WORST enemy. And i'm talking real tickling with real bondage too! Lets also assume that you are actually ticklish! This enemy is a person who you would not piss on if they were on fire. If I were in that situation, I would leave. No way, no how I could go through. How about you? 100 an hour, and you were promised 5 hours of filming. With the economy the way it is, would you give them total control, or would you turn it down too?

Blog Entries
    Hell no.

I've often fantasized about girls who I absolutely hate doing that to me. I'd love it even more than if I actually liked the person. Sick and twisted, huh?

Blog Entries
    I would turn it down in a heartbeat. My worst enemy? I hate that guy!
    In anime or manga, Japan being blown up by a nuclear attack is merely the English equivalent of "It was a dark and stormy night."

Ew. My worst enemy is a disgusting pervert who would like nothing more than to get his hands on me. I'd really rather not. I don't know where he's been.
    Last edited by Dommelee; 05-06-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: TERRIBLE spelling that I JUST noticed.

If my worst enemy were a girl...hell yeah I'd do it

"My friend, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten,
    what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting whatever it is you've got left."
    - Danny Kaye

My worst enemy is a sociopath who has openly stated that he fantasizes about killing me... I can't be held accountable for my actions if I ever were to meet him again.

Or to put it another way: I'd rather overdose on pills and die.

Blog Entries
    Assuming a change of tickler would not be possible, then no because, thinking about the shit she put me and others through last year, she would either kill me or invent some accusation or worse.
    It is a unique sensation to be experienced. And it's awesome.

Interesting. If your hatred for the tickler is so strong that you would not even piss on them even if they are on fire, then chances are you will not enjoy it, and will not actually feel the tickling sensation.

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled.

Bottom line: I'll do it, but the laughter would be so fake that even non-tickling enthusiasts can tell the difference.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled
    I have heard that theory before, and I think it is not true! I feel the same sensations no matter who tickles me. I still laugh, and that is what pisses me off if I don't like the person!

To answer the question: Hell no, I would never let someone I hate touch me!
    Boom, Baby!

Somehow, yes, I would take it. Mainly because I know that she would make it the most ticklish thing I've ever endured due to the fact that she loves to see me suffer. And as much as I don't like her, I would enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Interesting. If your hatred for the tickler is so strong that you would not even piss on them even if they are on fire, then chances are you will not enjoy it, and will not actually feel the tickling sensation.

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled.

Bottom line: I'll do it, but the laughter would be so fake that even non-tickling enthusiasts can tell the difference.
    Your statement is true for many, but not for all. I'm one of those whos ticklish no matter who the ler is. I would laugh until I puked from the stress the situation's making for me gets overwhelming. I wish I could turn ticklishness on and off like that; I've had people tickle me without consent and I felt so violated, I might as well have been naked in the public square.

In answer to the OP........hell to the no!!!!

I would say no for I would be freaking out from beeing so pissed it was my worst enemy. Unless I could get revenge on them and tickle them back.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a history of sexual abuse and need someone to talk with? PM me about the TMF support group. We're here to listen and offer support.

Blog Entries
    i would say no because i'd rather that person not breathing let alone tickling me
    How I would LOVE to tickle her gorgeous feet

Quote Originally Posted by kis123 View Post
    Your statement is true for many, but not for all. I'm one of those whos ticklish no matter who the ler is. I would laugh until I puked from the stress the situation's making for me gets overwhelming. I wish I could turn ticklishness on and off like that; I've had people tickle me without consent and I felt so violated, I might as well have been naked in the public square.

In answer to the OP........hell to the no!!!!
    It's not a statement, it's research.

Research results don't always apply to everybody. There are ALWAYS going to be exceptions. We all know a few people who continue to do well in business...doesn't mean the financial crisis doesn't exist.

And I happen to fall into the "can't laugh if I don't enjoy it" category.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast