• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by your *WORST ENEMY*

luvtoez_1982

TMF Expert
Lets say a company was looking for tickling models. You responded to the ad, and they loved you so much, they offered you 100 an hour. When you got to the shoot, you found out that your 'ler would be your WORST WORST enemy. And i'm talking real tickling with real bondage too! Lets also assume that you are actually ticklish! This enemy is a person who you would not piss on if they were on fire. If I were in that situation, I would leave. No way, no how I could go through. How about you? 100 an hour, and you were promised 5 hours of filming. With the economy the way it is, would you give them total control, or would you turn it down too?

I've often fantasized about girls who I absolutely hate doing that to me. I'd love it even more than if I actually liked the person. Sick and twisted, huh?

I would turn it down in a heartbeat. My worst enemy? I hate that guy! :p

Ew. My worst enemy is a disgusting pervert who would like nothing more than to get his hands on me. I'd really rather not. I don't know where he's been.

Last edited:
My worst enemy is a sociopath who has openly stated that he fantasizes about killing me... I can't be held accountable for my actions if I ever were to meet him again.

Or to put it another way: I'd rather overdose on pills and die.

Assuming a change of tickler would not be possible, then no because, thinking about the shit she put me and others through last year, she would either kill me or invent some accusation or worse.

Interesting. If your hatred for the tickler is so strong that you would not even piss on them even if they are on fire, then chances are you will not enjoy it, and will not actually feel the tickling sensation.

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled.

Bottom line: I'll do it, but the laughter would be so fake that even non-tickling enthusiasts can tell the difference.

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled

I have heard that theory before, and I think it is not true! I feel the same sensations no matter who tickles me. I still laugh, and that is what pisses me off if I don't like the person!

To answer the question: Hell no, I would never let someone I hate touch me!

Somehow, yes, I would take it. Mainly because I know that she would make it the most ticklish thing I've ever endured due to the fact that she loves to see me suffer. And as much as I don't like her, I would enjoy it.

Interesting. If your hatred for the tickler is so strong that you would not even piss on them even if they are on fire, then chances are you will not enjoy it, and will not actually feel the tickling sensation.

Tickling is a social sensation where the interpersonal relationship between the ler and lee play a big part. If you hate the ler, you're not going to feel tickled.

Bottom line: I'll do it, but the laughter would be so fake that even non-tickling enthusiasts can tell the difference.

Your statement is true for many, but not for all. I'm one of those whos ticklish no matter who the ler is. I would laugh until I puked from the stress the situation's making for me gets overwhelming. I wish I could turn ticklishness on and off like that; I've had people tickle me without consent and I felt so violated, I might as well have been naked in the public square.

In answer to the OP........hell to the no!!!!

I would say no for I would be freaking out from beeing so pissed it was my worst enemy. Unless I could get revenge on them and tickle them back.

i would say no because i'd rather that person not breathing let alone tickling me

Your statement is true for many, but not for all. I'm one of those whos ticklish no matter who the ler is. I would laugh until I puked from the stress the situation's making for me gets overwhelming. I wish I could turn ticklishness on and off like that; I've had people tickle me without consent and I felt so violated, I might as well have been naked in the public square.

In answer to the OP........hell to the no!!!!
It's not a statement, it's research.

Research results don't always apply to everybody. There are ALWAYS going to be exceptions. We all know a few people who continue to do well in business...doesn't mean the financial crisis doesn't exist.

And I happen to fall into the "can't laugh if I don't enjoy it" category.

I wouldn't even be ticklish if this was the situation. Like someone said, it is a social thing. For me the worst torture would be (and is) my girlfriend who knows all my spots and would be taking her revenge for everything I've done to her!! There was a video here somewhere about a mainstream "tickling test" where three or four couples got together in a home and did little tasks like carying an egg on a spoon while their partner tickled them and then repeated it when someone else's partner tickled them. Hands down everyone was more responsive (and tickled more) when their partner was doing the tickling! The social aspect is very important to many people.

It's not a statement, it's research.

Research results don't always apply to everybody. There are ALWAYS going to be exceptions. We all know a few people who continue to do well in business...doesn't mean the financial crisis doesn't exist.

And I happen to fall into the "can't laugh if I don't enjoy it" category.

No prob....hope you understand that it wasn't a criticism as much as it was a statement of personal experience. I wish I could turn it off if someone I didn't like tickled me, but I can't.

Good news is I'll never have to experience such, especially since I don't have a worst enemy. I'm sure a few people around here think otherwise....but I don't. It would require that I care; and I don't!

I think it probably is the case this way if the tickling is only for a short period of time, but if you are bound and helpless and have to endure the sensation for a longer period of time...I don't believe you can turn it off completely.

I'd rather be tickled by someone who would want to make me happy, not someone I can't stand.

No prob....hope you understand that it wasn't a criticism as much as it was a statement of personal experience. I wish I could turn it off if someone I didn't like tickled me, but I can't.

Good news is I'll never have to experience such, especially since I don't have a worst enemy. I'm sure a few people around here think otherwise....but I don't. It would require that I care; and I don't!
No problems :) and 'tis better to have no "worst enemies" in this world. Although this is not a bad video scenario, not that it's an exceeding new idea!

Lets say a company was looking for tickling models. You responded to the ad, and they loved you so much, they offered you 100 an hour. When you got to the shoot, you found out that your 'ler would be your WORST WORST enemy. And i'm talking real tickling with real bondage too! Lets also assume that you are actually ticklish! This enemy is a person who you would not piss on if they were on fire. If I were in that situation, I would leave. No way, no how I could go through. How about you? 100 an hour, and you were promised 5 hours of filming. With the economy the way it is, would you give them total control, or would you turn it down too?

I would do it, but only if I thought I could defeat her and frustrate her by not giving her the satisfaction of getting me. But it would kill me if she broke my composure and made me hysterical and begging- depends if she finds my spot.

This actually happened to my wife in college--not the video part but being tickled by her enemy. She said it was horrible and embarrassing but she had to act like it was all fun. When she was training to be a dorm assistant, one of their "icebreaker" games was that two of the senior assistants played tic-tac-toe on the bare feet of a trainee. There was a female senior who did not like my wife and made sure that she got to write on my wife's foot. To make it worse, she also made sure that the other senior was a cute guy that all the girls had a crush on. So there was my wife, a sophomore in college, putting her bare feet in a chair and having her ankles held down by one of them while the other drew the tic-tac-toe boards and wrote an X or O. It was all supposed to be a big joke, but it was also a little hazing, and since my wife is deathly ticklish (she describes it as "pure hell"), this was torture. But she had to laugh and smile like it was no big deal. She knows that the senior girl knew what she was doing and went out of her way to make it as uncomfortable as she could.

I wouldn't want to be tickled by a person I didn't like in general, much less my worst enemy.

I couldn't do it just for a paycheck. If it was a life changing amount of money then maybe, but for me if I dislike someone I hate everything about them and want nothing to do with them. Having them then touch me and control me would sicken me. This scenario is just fictional fodder that makes a hot story here and there, apply it to the real world and real people and its got no weight at all.

I wouldn't enjoy it at all, and probably would not be very ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back