• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by your *WORST ENEMY*

The consensus seem to be NO.

Which makes sense - this is a fantasy like so many other fantasies here - it's makes sense in an exciting, pure fantasy thought exercise, but would never happen in real life.

I mean, the obvious first question is, "Is she HOT?" Also...total assumption of it being a SHE if you're a straight male. (I don't know if women would enjoy being tickled by
a female, or guy for that matter because it would near rape feelings if you hate the guy.) If a dude comes in to tickle another dude, and the guy hates him....I bet that ticklee will fucking rip the straps out the wall and kill that mother fucker!

Also, is HATE defined as HATE?

This is not a stupid question - look at those Pirates of the Caribbean movies - they "hate" Jack Sparrow but love Jack Sparrow but hate Jack Sparrow but talk about Jack Sparrow all the frickin time and
yet "hate" Jack Sparrow and say "Jack Sparrow" every fourth line.....sigh! I wish I could get The Infinity Gauntlet, go into that universe.....and just shoot Jack Sparrow in the face with a 44 Magnum, and videotape all the reactions of those characters - that'd be a comedy! "Oh my GOD you KILLED HIM!" Me: "yeah, you all must be estatic...you've all been trying to "kill" him for three movies!" "But, we didn't REALLY want him DEAD!! Wahh!!!!!!!!!!"

That's fantasy hate.

Real true hatred is vile and evil. Someone breaks up your marriage, they rape your kid, their plot your downfall, they turn friends against you, you harm you.

You also assume they're white hot beautiful.

If you truly hate someone, like want them dead, and sure don't want them touching you or getting near you in any way, most times you find them ugly, or if they are attractive, your attraction to them declines sharply.

So, the REAL answer is a resounding NO...plus, $100....THAT'S ALL? Maybe if you LOVED the girl you'd only take $100....

I'd rather fantasize about volunteering for a tickle shoot, not being told who your tickler is, and then she walks in, and it's a girl who you've had the biggest crush on for years!
And then she tells you she's dreamed about tickling you.... Those are much better fantasies......

I don't know..it might be more fun as my worst enemy might want to be more unmerciful towards me. I've fantasized before not about a worst enemy but someone who is sort of a rival,a competitor & someone that I have animosity towards. Maybe a worst enemy is pushing it.

Rented a house together with a real close friend who was a girl years back. 4 months in i woke up one morning to find the landlord banging on the door saying shes ended her half of the contract. I go up to her room to find its completely empty bar a pile of overdue bills she was supposed to have paid. Landlord wants his rent so i go to a cash point to find shes emptied my account and ran it so far into debt its cut off. I call the bank and police to find shes left the country that morning on a flight to Australia. 4 months worth of bills, rent, tax and bank fines left me with nearly 10,000 pounds ($16,000) worth of debt and it took another 3 years till the last bill ended and the debt cleared. Interpol finally caught up with her in the Australian outback living illegally overstaying her tourist visa on a farm with a boyfriend and she was deported back to the uk. But the max amount of time for me to pursue a claim to retrieve my money had past and she got away with it.

To say that id be in the same street as her let alone building or room would make me up and leave immediately. To be in a sexual position of bondage as the thread OP suggests ... put it this way, id struggle to claim self defense and she'd have to be identified via dental records. Think that pretty much sums up my answer.

Considering my worst enemy is my ex's mistress, absolutely not. In fact, if I saw her in this situation, I would probably be going to jail...

While attending college my roommate's gf and I did not get along at all. Was she my *worst* enemy? Maybe not, but there was no love between us at all! LOL!

But on more than one occasion I wondered how evil of a tickler she could be. She tickled other people occasionally and she was such a biatch to most people it fed into a fantasy of being mercilessly tickled!

She did tickle me once...but it was after we had started to get a long a little better. We had a giant WWF style wrestling match going on in our room and I found myself on the floor with my arms over my head being held down and the gf used her toes to tickle my armpits...(asking how *I* liked it since I had tickled one of her friends earlier)...not normally a very ticklish spot, but given the circumstances had me squirming pretty good! LOL!

We get along MUCH better now and I still wonder what it would be like!

~ toyou

Well for me that worst enemy would be the Mother In Law and yes I would definatly turn it down!

This actually happened to my wife in college--not the video part but being tickled by her enemy. She said it was horrible and embarrassing but she had to act like it was all fun. When she was training to be a dorm assistant, one of their "icebreaker" games was that two of the senior assistants played tic-tac-toe on the bare feet of a trainee. There was a female senior who did not like my wife and made sure that she got to write on my wife's foot. To make it worse, she also made sure that the other senior was a cute guy that all the girls had a crush on. So there was my wife, a sophomore in college, putting her bare feet in a chair and having her ankles held down by one of them while the other drew the tic-tac-toe boards and wrote an X or O. It was all supposed to be a big joke, but it was also a little hazing, and since my wife is deathly ticklish (she describes it as "pure hell"), this was torture. But she had to laugh and smile like it was no big deal. She knows that the senior girl knew what she was doing and went out of her way to make it as uncomfortable as she could.

I find this scenario to be VERY hot. To me, opposite sex tickling it about sex and power, but same gender tickling, like F/F, is about dominating, humiliating, and punishing the other person. So I like this scenario, provided that it's done to other people, not to me, lol.

That's an awesome story :)

This actually happened to my wife in college--not the video part but being tickled by her enemy. She said it was horrible and embarrassing but she had to act like it was all fun. When she was training to be a dorm assistant, one of their "icebreaker" games was that two of the senior assistants played tic-tac-toe on the bare feet of a trainee. There was a female senior who did not like my wife and made sure that she got to write on my wife's foot. To make it worse, she also made sure that the other senior was a cute guy that all the girls had a crush on. So there was my wife, a sophomore in college, putting her bare feet in a chair and having her ankles held down by one of them while the other drew the tic-tac-toe boards and wrote an X or O. It was all supposed to be a big joke, but it was also a little hazing, and since my wife is deathly ticklish (she describes it as "pure hell"), this was torture. But she had to laugh and smile like it was no big deal. She knows that the senior girl knew what she was doing and went out of her way to make it as uncomfortable as she could.

My worst enemy touching me? the thought makes me sick to the stomach. Thats what my nightmares are made of.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back