• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello Everyone I am Finally Here!

Hangtenfeet

TMF Regular
About ten years ago when I first arrived online as a young man I searched around the website in curiosity for good decent foot fetish and foot tickling material. I quickly came to the conclusion about two things, A. Many models faked their reactions, and B. Most people that produced foot fetish material obviusly did not have a foot / or tickling infliction themselves. This was back in the days of Swtickle.com, Ticklespot.com, and Laughingstocks.com. All of which are no longer with us. So being so young and shy I was a looker for many years, until recently. So I decided to do two things. Start my own foot fetish / tickling website, and only allow women with true foot fetishes or who truly enjoyed having their feet tickled or played with featured on the site. This has been a tough venture, but being someone with a life long attraction for nice female feet and tickling, I promise I will give you what is only real and authentic. I have teamed up with some other like minded people and we are putting our resources and talents together to give you only the true and best of what you are looking for. We promise we will only have real attractive women, with real foot fetishes, who love the attention to their feet. Our goal is to provide something that is authentic and unique, and to have a little something for everyone. So be patient as we grow. We will be online soon. In the meantime check out our picture preveiw!

Welcome to the TMF. Best of luck with the site.

Welcome to the TMF. :D Great set of sample photos, thanks for sharing them here. :bouncybou

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back