• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner Thigh Tickling?

Indeed it IS!!!

Yes but it's Painfully ticklish :( :( ::: whining::: I mean come on it's not like your coming up from behind a girl and tickling her ribs or her sides my GAWD it's so much worse. Yes I know it fucking tickles but jeepers people! LOL It's MADDENING!

THAT`S why we LOVE it so! :boogie:

And there`s no reason you can`t exact revenge!:cool2:

Thighs are horrible! HORRIBLE! I hate, NO, not a love/hate, I HATE having my inner thighs tickled, especially lightly. You can see it in most of my videos, you'll hear a "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" translation "I WILL KICK YOU IN THE FACE IF IT WASN'T FOR THESE DAMN RESTRAINTS!"

She's Right

quite frankly I know a lot of guys that are pretty ticklish there as well and I would exploit it any chance I had.

I am painfully ticklish there, right where your legs meet your groin. And when you are tied spread eagle, all you can do is try to breathe as she forces constant, deep belly laughter out of you. I like Jo's description, of that spot being "fucking evil", for someone ticklish there, it is truly a torture spot.

Last edited:
I am painfully ticklish there, right where your legs meet your groin. And when you are tied spread eagle, all you can do is try to breathe as she forces constant, deep belly laughter out of you. I like Jo's description, of that spot being "fucking evil", for someone ticklish there, it is truly a torture spot.

So true! Isn`t it WONDERFUL???:firedevil

Ah because they are such wickedly ticklish spots and get fantastic reactions.
I know this from both sides of the tickle coin too.

Sinisterly,

Boris

yea thats my most explosive spot as well, sends me into convulsions practically lol But a fabulous spot to torture and control your "lee with.

Inner Thigh?
Yeah ... that spot is hell for me.

Inner thigh/pelvic area is more ticklish for me than any other spot on my body...including my feet...but it's my favorite place to both tickle and be tickled, though I only like it light and torturous...sadistic makes it hurt like hell.

soft torturous tickling drives me absolutely bonkers there...one of my most ticklish spots.

Inner thigh/pelvic area is more ticklish for me than any other spot on my body...including my feet...but it's my favorite place to both tickle and be tickled, though I only like it light and torturous...sadistic makes it hurt like hell.

Any touch there for me is sadistic. I requested once to have it be a
hard limit for me, but my request was denied. :cry1:

I only use it if i am going for some truly hardcore stuff.

In the past, I've used that trick combined with calf and knee tickling. Great time had !

I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love to dish it out but hate to recieve it lol.

Seriously though it depends on the person, I can range anywhere from being turned on to completely flipping out so I don't mind having it done if i'm comfortable with the other person...or if I can return the favor :devil:

I think as TMF members, it's our job to seek out the most ticklish areas and have as much fun as we can with them. I know he does on me. Just waiting for my to get revenge on him!!

I love this. I just realized I was ticklish there a few nights ago and it definitely got a great reaction from both me and my partner. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back