• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner Thigh Tickling?

Ohhh, I said this in another thread but nibbling/little licks from the knee down the inner thigh of one leg and "skipping" over the middle and back up the other inner thigh to the other knee is just evil and awesome.

'Course sometimes I don't get past the middle...:cheesy::mwahaha:

Ohhh, I said this in another thread but nibbling/little licks from the knee down the inner thigh of one leg and "skipping" over the middle and back up the other inner thigh to the other knee is just evil and awesome.

'Course sometimes I don't get past the middle...:cheesy::mwahaha:

You sir, are an evil.....evil man!!

Back to topic:

I didn't even know I was ticklish there until last November: the former SO came over and he claimed his hands were cold so he used these big ol' thighs to warm them. While he was warming his hands, he started taking his thumb and rubbing it side-to-side. I thought nothing of it at first, but as time went on, I found myself swatting his hand away. That only made him more aggressive; I was one ticklish hot mess! He always put a certain look on his face when he discovered a spot. It was something similar to winning the lottery at my ticklish expense!

But...er......um.....it doesn't affect me a bit........

Oh I looove to tickle the inner thighs. Very slowly. So much fun. And I am how you say MEGA-TICKLISH on my inner thighs. I like to challenge myself to see how long someone can slowly tickle me there. I don't last very long. But it is such a rush. I don't get tickled there often, so when I do... WOO!!!

Are there any good videos with some nice, slow, torturous inner thigh tickling?

I think as TMF members, it's our job to seek out the most ticklish areas and have as much fun as we can with them.

Quoted for the win. I've done this before and find it to be a very sensitive area on a 'lee. I do have to say, though, that to me the inner thighs are an area reserved to tickle only on someone that you're fairly intimate with. A little too close to the private areas to be grabbing on anyone at random. I can see someone slapping me across the face if I try.

That is my favorite place to see a woman get tickled, not only great reactions, but close to the private area so erotic as well.

I've been known to tickle the inner thigh and behind the knee at the same time! Combo tickles work just fine.

My hubby's inner thighs are very sensitive, but I tend to not get a ticklish response. Something else usually, um, pops up.
204.gif

As for me, my inner thighs are not that sensitive, but the groin area (where leg meets, where bottom of pockets is near) is hell for me. I can get hubby good like that too. Even though the inner thighs for me aren't that ticklish, the *back* of my thighs is killer, especially when I am not expecting it, like when I am ambushed!

Well to me that's the best (and worst) part of the body to tickle. It is torture yes but isn't that the point??:) why are you tied up if its something you are able to take easily.... me and my boyfriend really love using that area, for example, today I tickled him there for like 30 minutes without stopping and he never complained, and I really tortured him :) I also like to be tickled there aswell .... if you hate being tickled there you might need to try it more ofthen ... or you havn't tried it with someone who really understands you and knows how to properly tickle you there ... anyway, thats just my point of view ...........

Ruthless maybe, But they are great places. I do a pocket tickle. Come up from behind, slide your fingers in the front pockets and go at that panty line. Great reactions. Hard to escape.

Ruthless maybe, But they are great places. I do a pocket tickle. Come up from behind, slide your fingers in the front pockets and go at that panty line. Great reactions. Hard to escape.

That is just sooooo wrong!!!!

But fun!

my thighs are disgustingly ticklish. not as bad as my knees, but still pretty bad.

LOL Tom, great move! :D

It's definitely a very sensitive area... and definitely a lot of fun! Inner thighs drive me crazy as well... if I ever was gonna safe word, that just might be why.. LOL! :scared: But as the ler... whether you use light or more pressing tickles, the reaction is more often than not priceless... a move that I save for just the right time and then return to when you least expect it :D <<<<----

LOL Tom, great move! :D

It's definitely a very sensitive area... and definitely a lot of fun! Inner thighs drive me crazy as well... if I ever was gonna safe word, that just might be why.. LOL! :scared: But as the ler... whether you use light or more pressing tickles, the reaction is more often than not priceless... a move that I save for just the right time and then return to when you least expect it :D <<<<----

I agree with all you have said. The pocket tickle requires very little movement. Just soft and slow. It is torture for me as well but there it is. I am a sweet guy but I can be a ruthless Tickler.

That's a quick route to a sharp knee to the groin! :punt:

Oh my, oh man inner thigh tickling, that is just pure sheer torment in the truest sense of the word. That is just way too intense and too much being tickled there. I have been tickled there quite a few times-bear has explored tickling me there with fingertips and soft feathers and chopsticks, electric toothbrushes oh man, is that intense!! It makes me go hysterical and laugh and squeal and drives me sheer tickle bonkers for sure!!! A wicked intense awesome sensation!! Tickles so much, got to be restrained though, I can't last without squirming and wiggling-when tickled there-makes me go hysterical! :bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::xpeepsofa:yowzer::wahooo::couch::couch::couch::D:ty::ty::ty::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::whisper::whisper::whisper::bounce::bounce::bounce::boogie::boogie::boogie::chocrabbit::chocrabbit::chocrabbit::lover::justlips:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back