• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hiya

tickle.me.red

TMF Novice
Hello.

I just registered and felt the need to introduce myself. I'm a recent college grad at home for the summer. I've been curious about this lifestyle for awhile now. Don't have much experience at all, just find myself intrigued by and attracted to tickling (mainly as a lee but have thought about being a ler).

I'm only interested in meeting other 20 somethings and primarily men (no offense to everyone else). And by meeting, I mean that loosely, haha. I really would just like to make some online friends who share similar interests. As for meeting in person, that would only take place after getting to know each other very well.

So yeah, me in a nutshell. PM if this tickles your fancy (I couldn't resist). :)

-Sarah

TMF is a great community with a wide variety of people young and old. Don't just limit yourself to the younger people here. Just my two cents.

Welcome!

TMF is a great community with a wide variety of people young and old. Don't just limit yourself to the younger people here. Just my two cents.

Welcome!

Two cents considered. :) I just wanted to state upfront the group with whom I would feel most comfortable chatting about tickling. It's just a personal preference, but I appreciate your advice. And thanks for the welcome.

Thank you others as well! :)

Welcome to the TMF, Sarah, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

HI SARAH.

:welcome:Glad to see that you have joined us. Would like to hear more from you. I hope that your activities here make you::veryhappy.

Welcome to the TMF, Sarah. Let me state, for the record, that you have a very healthy approach as it comes to interaction. Best to take your time, get involved in the various discussions around here (both fetish and non) and you'll come away with a good idea of who you click best with. I wish you the best of luck with everything. :)

Thanks you four!

And Adam, thanks for complementing me on my approach toward interaction. Very cute cat, btw. :)

Welcome Sarah! It's awesome you found the place. Take your time exploring the whole thing, because it really is a lot of fun. Enjoy your time here, as there are great people to meet.

Haha. Now that those posts were deleted, my last post just looks silly.

I'm guilty of that too, so I deleted my last post. Just to clear things up for the young lady that began this thread, there was a spammer that was hitting various posts yesterday afternoon and this was one of them. The mods took care of it, though. Let us now carry on with our friendly words of welcome. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back