• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-Based Interactive Tickling Game

Very cool!

Thanks for sharing:D

Jim
MTJ Publishing

The initial post and the game

For anyone fearing this is dangerous, the initial attachment got downloaded more than 100 times in two weeks.

enaname said:
As far as I know, this game is unique. The inspiration for this and the closest thing I know is cyber-tickling, but only the serious form of it. WARNING: If you are not serious, stop reading now and go get serious before ever returning!

The game consists of two files. A windows executable (simulator.exe) and a text (info.txt). This is not a virus or anything malicious. Place both files in the same folder and run the executable. WARNING: It needs .NET framework to run!

This is not an adventure game. There is neither walkthrough nor unique solution. This is a simulator, a generator of infinite ticklees, ready for exploration and interaction. The interface is text-based, still you don’t need to write a single word. Everything can be done through simple mouse clicks. You need imagination to enjoy it. WARNING: If you get addicted, it’s your own fault! In all cases, enjoy or stay away!

Every time the "New Subject" button is pressed, the current subject gets lost forever, a new unique one is randomly generated respecting the selected Difficulty and a new session begins. The subject is anything you can imagine (human, animal, alien, object, male, female...), but always ticklish and able to talk and laugh. It consists of all the parts described inside info.txt plus eyes and ears (don’t underestimate these two). The sensitivities of each one are random, but limited by the Difficulty selected on generation time. The more difficult, the less ticklish. WARNING: Start from Easy Difficulty or else you’ll get disappointed! Every subject is restrained with the worst restrain: inside the window, totally unable to escape or defend its sensitivities anyway, condemned to endure as many sessions as you like, its only hope being to eventually get substituted by the next subject, which will free it forever.

Every time the "New Session" button is pressed, random clothing is placed on the subject according to info.txt (not all combinations of clothes are permitted) and a new session begins with exactly the same subject, but totally reset. The Eyes are... the mirror of the soul, so keep an ...eye on them. The blindfold gives the advantage of surprise, but ...covers the eyes (along with the info in them), so use it wisely. The Mode affects only the mouth and eyes of the subject and can be changed anytime, according to your mood. In negative mode, they are more difficult to interpret than in positive mode. The lack of gag is by design. If you don’t like words, don’t read them. The clothes cover or protect the various parts of the subject and the other clothes, but they can even expose or warm-up some parts. Some tools are effective even over some clothes. Sometimes, special clothes like nylons make your mission easier, but you don’t need them to win.
WARNING: Don't forget the clothes! If you try to tickle the toes while the boots are on, you can blame only yourself for not getting the desired reaction! To avoid this in the future, make better use of your imagination during the game.

Your mission is to discover subject’s sensitivities, exploit them and force the subject to give up, manipulating its balance, while avoiding exhaustion and passing out. In both cases, the game will inform you of the outcome. You will win only by using your armory of tools, techniques, tricks and probably some patience. There is no luck element in winning the game! It is pure strategy! If you think you’ve tried everything on a subject, but cannot win, don’t tell it to me, cause I know you haven’t. Each one of the infinite subjects have been tested and proven ticklish and breakable. It depends on your skills to repeat the test successfully. Go step by step, experiment, observe, keep notes, learn and cross-check. If you advance to the next level with things unexplained, you will find it even more difficult to explain them. WARNING: Combined actions have combined results, not always easily predictable! If you don’t clear an action, it still stands!
Above all, keep in mind that this is a true simulator. This means that the subjects maintain their inner state, which you cannot see, but have to take into account! If you are out of ideas, go back to the beginning to see what you missed and become humble and wise. Tickling is serious!

I tried to keep the game clean. If you like more/less parts/clothes/tools/sayings go on and edit the file info.txt all you like. You can remove anything, by removing a single line. Adding something new may need more lines, but it’s self-explaining. If you manage to mess it up, use again the original. If you compose a good file, come back here and share it with the community.

I have no plans to release the source code or combine it in other tickling games. If you have plans, drop me a PM and I may read it.

I don't need feedback. I will appreciate only interesting posts. If you have nothing interesting to write, don’t write it here. This game is just a tribute to the community, in spite of the many bad members this community contains. WARNING: If you are one of them, I don’t want to hear from you, start your own thread!

Thanks for reading before writing. At least you have been warned...

whenever i go to run the program I keep getting an error that says, "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back