• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Initially, i was in denial. I couldnt understand a reality where someone like him could win.

Today, im still sad but hopeful. I hope that, like most politicians, a lot of things said during the election was lip service to amp up voters and now hell soften some. Im hopeful obamacare will be repealed. Im hopeful some lower and middle class working folk will get some help. Im hopeful democrats and republicans will see this as an opportunity to work together to make it through this administration which i hope ends in 4 years or less if possible. I also hope the country doesnt suffer much from The Trump Effect though ive seen some of it already.

Thanks for an honest statement of your reaction. I am sad that Gary Johnson got only about 3% of the vote; I had been hoping that he would break the 5% threshold. He also only got 9% in his home state of New Mexico. :(

New question: Are you excited about Bella Bash?

Thanks for an honest statement of your reaction. I am sad that Gary Johnson got only about 3% of the vote; I had been hoping that he would break the 5% threshold. He also only got 9% in his home state of New Mexico. :(

New question: Are you excited about Bella Bash?

This was the best bash ever

Any plans for the holiday?

I have to work and ill probably end up just sleeping. Ive got bronchitis and tore some muscle tissue between a couple ribs so not up to much lol

The area was already injured - costochondritis and pinched nerve (happened during yoga 2 months ago) - and recently when i came down with bronchitis, it caused me to cough really hard and tear the muscles.

No, just taking it easy and doc gave me meds for the pain and antibiotics for respiratory stuff

I do but im not a typical gamer. I dont know as much about them in general as most but my boyfriend is a big fan and hes gotten me into some of the newer stuff. I was always a fan of nes, snes, and game boy. Then we had a ps1 and ps2 growing up. Currently, im playing Fallout 4 and Im about to start Skyrim for the first time. Ive heard good things and my bf just got it for me since they csme out with the ps4 version.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back