• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Paper or plastic?

Whichever makes it easy to carry.

living in a region with floods one day and then a dust storm?

I guess the same way people in any other climate get bored.

chicago?

Are you into Wilco?

I lived in Chicago my entire life until about 18 months ago when I moved to Arizona, so that's where the screen-name comes from. As far as Wilco goes, I enjoyed them for quite some time, but over the last few years I've gotten pretty tired of the sleepy, indie, Iron-and-Wine type music. Just too mellow for me these days.

My favorite Wilco stuff is "Jesus, Etc," "Sky Blue Sky," "Impossible Germany," and basically all of the "Summerteeth" album.

Whichever makes it easy to carry.

I guess the same way people in any other climate get bored.

I lived in Chicago my entire life until about 18 months ago when I moved to Arizona, so that's where the screen-name comes from. As far as Wilco goes, I enjoyed them for quite some time, but over the last few years I've gotten pretty tired of the sleepy, indie, Iron-and-Wine type music. Just too mellow for me these days.

My favorite Wilco stuff is "Jesus, Etc," "Sky Blue Sky," "Impossible Germany," and basically all of the "Summerteeth" album.

Summerteeth is such a great album. The song "Summerteeth" is one of my all-time faves. Personally, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is my favorite album. "Jesus, Etc." is a classic!

I haven't seen them live in about three years; and with the light, east coast heavy anniversary tour coming up, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Boo.

As for them getting sleepy, it's nowhere near the level of Iron and Wine! Haha. But hey, Tweedy's getting old! He's gotta slow down sometime!

Summerteeth is such a great album. The song "Summerteeth" is one of my all-time faves. Personally, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is my favorite album. "Jesus, Etc." is a classic!

I haven't seen them live in about three years; and with the light, east coast heavy anniversary tour coming up, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Boo.

As for them getting sleepy, it's nowhere near the level of Iron and Wine! Haha. But hey, Tweedy's getting old! He's gotta slow down sometime!

I understand. I just mean in general, that type of indie-folk can be poignant, but it can be kinda soporific too lol. My music tastes vary wildly and change all the time, so I'm just feelin more upbeat stuff lately.

If you don't know how to reverse-image search, you deserve to get catfished.

Based on your sig image (the one on the left), Google guesses that you might be:

A.) Jennifer Lopez
B.) Taylor Swift
C.) Colbie Caillat
D.) An anonymous model with newly-styled hair
E.) None of the above

Based on the image on the right, you might be a minority "activist" in the violent civil rights clash on the Federation planet of Andorria.

I'm pulling for choice "C.)".

Based on your sig image (the one on the left), Google guesses that you might be:

A.) Jennifer Lopez
B.) Taylor Swift
C.) Colbie Caillat
D.) An anonymous model with newly-styled hair
E.) None of the above

Based on the image on the right, you might be a minority "activist" in the violent civil rights clash on the Federation planet of Andorria.

I'm pulling for choice "C.)".

Sorry, is there a question here? When I reverse-image search my picture, I get a link to a thread here and then a list of "visually similar images" none of which are me...

I'm in New Jersey, mid 60's and chance of rain today. What's it like today where your at?

LBFT

When I reverse-image search my picture, I get a link to a thread here and then a list of "visually similar images" none of which are me...

That's Google for you. They filter the basic search returns through whatever info they have on the requester. You and I get different answers to the same question.

Sorry, is there a question here?

I hope somebody enjoyed the humor.

Who'd win in a fight? Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Leather Face or Pinhead?

Hello ChicagoAnnie, if you are preparing your own birthday dinner, it won't be complete without what item?

What celebrity would you like to meet the most, living or dead?

You get to hockey-punch any historical figure of your choosing; who do you pick?

You get to hockey-punch any historical figure of your choosing; who do you pick?

Also a really tough question. There are so many assholes but a lot of them deserve more than a hockey punch or else they're not even worth it. If I had to pick, right this second, probably everyone who thought it was a good idea to revoke the fairness doctrine.

Last edited:
What historical figure, not a celebrity, living or dead would you like to meet the most if you could?

If you could possess any piece of technology, regardless of when or where it was made, either futuristic, antique, real or fictional, what would it be and why?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back