• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Something about Hamas throwin rockets and shit first, but I mean, it's all just different aspects of a bigger problem.

Close. But the main reason was that Israeli military members found some Hamas scouts crossing into their country through tunnels. They saw it as a prelude to an invasion, and reacted.

Do you think Israel can win?

Close. But the main reason was that Israeli military members found some Hamas scouts crossing into their country through tunnels. They saw it as a prelude to an invasion, and reacted.

Do you think Israel can win?

Yeah, though hopefully they can all just chill the fuck out over there. lol

Yeah. Moving on. Do you like getting manicures and pedicures?

Yeah. Moving on. Do you like getting manicures and pedicures?

I'm a nail biter and my hands are pretty beat up between work and playing guitar and whatever. Not supposed to have nail polish / fake nails at work, but I get my toes did every now and then.

Cool. Do you like to keep your feet nice and well kept?

I personally do as I find it helps when you gotta stand all day.

Cool. Do you like to keep your feet nice and well kept?

I personally do as I find it helps when you gotta stand all day.

Yeah, I don't get em done all the time and a lot of times I don't even have em painted, but I try not to let them become crusty bricks.

I see. Do you find that if your feet are pedicured, they are more ticklish/sensitive?

Do you like any types of cereal? Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch, etc?

If you're interested...

How'd you get into culinary arts? I'm asking as somebody who loves to cook, and has long viewed it as a serious hobby and form of relaxation.

I just decided to learn how to cook one day last year. I wasnt working yet and my bf would come home and eat some frozen shit, so I figured I could make something more filling and healthier that tasted better. After a while, it started to be fun

Do you like any types of cereal? Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch, etc?

Rice Crispy Treats cereal and corn pops are pretty good

Ah. What sorts of dishes do you like/dislike preparing?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back