• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Nah, always open to getting another one but its gotta be meaningful. They are permanent after all lol

Will you please put the link to the Secret Tickle Language thread back into your signature?:pweese: It saves me like 5 seconds of searching for it every time I come up with a new term lol

It didn't happen for a few years, but now it is revived! :bouncybou
Will you watch the Superbowl tonight?

You're right. It was by invitation only this year, not posted on the TMF nor on FetLife.

Will you come to NEST 2017?

Do you get tickled more, less, or about the exact amount you want from your SO? And, how does tickling come about most often...do you have to 'ask for it', or does he just sort of do it out of impulse?

Do you get tickled more, less, or about the exact amount you want from your SO? And, how does tickling come about most often...do you have to 'ask for it', or does he just sort of do it out of impulse?

Pretty much get more than I could ever want. Usually, I 'ask for it' by being a brat lol.

How are you putting up with the heat wave out there?

It's not been so bad lately. Monsoon season comin up

What is your favorite question from this thread

There are some good questions towards the beginning of this thread

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back