• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Do you have a favorite meal either at a restaurant of that you make yourself

Breakfast at this Swedish restaurant back home when I visit. They do these cinnamon buns that are crazy good and you get two for free with pretty much anything you order. And of course everything else on their menu is awesome too. It's always packed and loud, but cozy in a weird way and it's located in a really fun area of the city so it's a nice spot to people watch. It's always a good time when I go.

To cook? It's hard to pick one thing. I love cooking steaks because each time you do, you're making kind of an educated guess at how long to cook it. You can check it various ways and judge it's size, the heat, etc, but you won't know until you cut into it, how well you did. When it comes out good, it feels badass lol.

I baked these dark chocolate salted caramel cookies a few times. The process is kinda complicated, but they came out pretty good and everyone goes nuts over how good they are. Not good for you, but hella delicious.

Yeah. I got to hold one when I was in Japan when I was in the USAF. Very soft and cuddly.

Do you like Ferrets?

Ok. Do you like Tiger and Lion cubs as well as other assorted large cat cubs?

what freak events should we (the planet's population) be more wary of and possibly even prepare for?

a) the threat of falling dolphins
b) the introduction of Byzantine Numismatics to the compulsory syllabus of schools?

Ok. Do you like Tiger and Lion cubs as well as other assorted large cat cubs?

I have no opinion. I doubt ill ever encounter one in person. I think we've covered enough baby animals.

what freak events should we (the planet's population) be more wary of and possibly even prepare for?

a) the threat of falling dolphins
b) the introduction of Byzantine Numismatics to the compulsory syllabus of schools?

I feel like theres something better we could be doing than preparing for this stuff lol

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back