• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Do you like the B-52's?
What's your favorite Woody Allen movie?
Would you wear a fully deployed parachute on a windy day?

Do you like the B-52's?
What's your favorite Woody Allen movie?
Would you wear a fully deployed parachute on a windy day?

Nope. Annie Hall is my favorite Woody Allen movie. That'd be kind of fun to jump off a hill with a parachute or something, but I don't think I'd wear one just because it was windy.

Once, when I was real little and it was windy out, I jumped off a table in my backyard with an umbrella in my hand and I kind of glided a bit on the wind. Although, this experience might just be a dream, but I'm pretty sure it happened. Your question reminded me of that.

you're a great writer, where do you get you inspiration or does it just kinda flow?

btw your new sig pic is gorgeous! you're beautiful! :)

do you have a favourite word? if so, what is it?

risible, micawber, and gormless, for now.

you're a great writer, where do you get you inspiration or does it just kinda flow?

btw your new sig pic is gorgeous! you're beautiful! :)

I get my inspiration usually from other writers. Dostoevsky, Hemingway, and a lot of Bukowski. Also music like jazz or Tom Waits.

Although, it could be something really mundane like a hail storm too. I kind of just wait for the mood to strike me and write until I'm exhausted, then hope I came up with someone halfway decent.

And thanks! I decided to stop frying my hair so much lol.

How long has it been since you got your lip pierced?

If a rattlesnake bit me in the ass and you and I were alone on a deserted island, would you suck the venom out?

Oh for the love of Jesus.

No, I would not. But I would look for some island native to do it.

I'm going to be late for work. Then I'm going to the bank with my dad. Then laundry. The boyfriend will stop by for a cigarette before he goes to work. Then I will spend the night staying up late and smoking weed.

He rides his bike to work and my apartment is on his way, so sometimes he'll leave a little early and we'll have a cigarette together.

Don't puke.

He rides his bike to work and my apartment is on his way, so sometimes he'll leave a little early and we'll have a cigarette together.

Don't puke.

That is so retardedly adorkable.

Have you heard Manchester Orchestra's song, "I've got friends" ?

so if you have no feet, then how do you walk??

gotta get you back to the Hancock, to watch you shiver scurred again...lulz

If a rattlesnake bit me in the ass and you and I were alone on a deserted island, would you suck the venom out?
Goddammit Crystal I WAS GONNA ASK THAT QUESTION! You will pay for that!

Do you think every time you reply you should get credit for 3/5 of a post? :p

Lawl.

If you had to choose a superpower, what would it be?

To be able to teleport in the blink of an eye to anywhere in the world whenever I wanted. God, that would be awesome.

That is so retardedly adorkable.

Have you heard Manchester Orchestra's song, "I've got friends" ?

No, but I will check it out after I am done with this thread.

so if you have no feet, then how do you walk??

gotta get you back to the Hancock, to watch you shiver scurred again...lulz

I don't walk, I roll myself around on a skateboard. And the only reason I was so scared is because when I walked outside onto that roof, I felt like all my balance was gone and my equilibrium was all fucked up, aiight?

Do you think every time you reply you should get credit for 3/5 of a post? :p

Only in the silly stuff forum. Everywhere else is worthy of a whole one. Except maybe the personals section. Ha.

Do you have anything hidden in your fridge that may be way past the expiry date?

My dad buys so much weird shit. I think there is some slimy celery in the bottom drawer and there's probably condiments from when we moved in, over two years ago.

I'm going to be late for work. Then I'm going to the bank with my dad. Then laundry. The boyfriend will stop by for a cigarette before he goes to work. Then I will spend the night staying up late and smoking weed.

So how much does weed cost these days? Was around $45 an ounce back when I used it, probably before you were even born.:smokingiscool::)

Ha, it hasn't been $45 an ounce since before Cheech and Chong were born. It's about $20 a gram these days.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back