• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Ha, it hasn't been $45 an ounce since before Cheech and Chong were born. It's about $20 a gram these days.

Hell,i used to buy a quarter pound of good weed for less then $45.I would sell three ounces,make a few bucks and have a free ounce to smoke.The primo stuff was around $15 an ounce.

Are you sorry you missed out on that? :)

Yes I am. I'm down to my last half gram of kush. I got over an 8th 10 days ago. It cost like 70 bucks altogether.

What would you rather get bitten by, a rabid dog with no teeth or a very friendly alligator?

Ha, it hasn't been $45 an ounce since before Cheech and Chong were born. It's about $20 a gram these days.

I used too listen to there albums, you know like on a record player :illogical before they ever made any movies while I got high, my favorite was Dave's not here! Have ever heard any of them? Weed was only $30 an ounce then :D this was like 1975 or so. Ciggs were .55 a pack, gas was .70 a gallon. Damn I'm getting old.

The only Cheech and Chong joke I know is one I use when I'm smoking a joint. Someone will inevitably get it all wet, to which I will say, "Here, let me wring that out for you."

Do you ever worry about the TMF members who are cops reading all the mentions of weed and knowing what city you're in and what your face looks like?

Any preference between a bong, a pipe, or a joint?

I don't walk, I roll myself around on a skateboard. And the only reason I was so scared is because when I walked outside onto that roof, I felt like all my balance was gone and my equilibrium was all fucked up, aiight?

aiight......sheesh:rolleyes::p

lay off da weed girl, and maybe yoo could stand up straight..... *runs*

Do you ever worry about the TMF members who are cops reading all the mentions of weed and knowing what city you're in and what your face looks like?

No, because I live in a city of 3 million people and even if I walked past a cop on the street and said "Hey, I smoked weed before," what are they going to do to me?

Any preference between a bong, a pipe, or a joint?

Bong

aiight......sheesh:rolleyes::p

I'ma beat your ass.

No, because I live in a city of 3 million people and even if I walked past a cop on the street and said "Hey, I smoked weed before," what are they going to do to me?
- AnnieHall
Never underestimate the assholery of your local municipal law enforcement officials. They might try to take you in for the residual traces they can find in a hair sample or raid your apartment to see if there's any more. Or in the case of TMF cops, they could send out a "friendly notice" and stake you out.
- natural tickler
I'ma beat your ass.
- AnnieHall
She could do it too, she IS taller than you...I'm pretty sure.

Well, here in Illinois, I'd just get a fine. Pain in the ass, yeah, but I wouldn't go to jail. I never have enough to actually get jail time. But thank you for the warning...

Scenario: You are going to be tied down to a bondage table, stretched out with all of your ticklish areas exposed. You will be wearing a sensory deprivation hood so that you can not see, hear, or speak. Then you are going to be tickled without mercy for hours.

Question: What person in the world, male or female, would you pick to do this to you?

Note: If this isn't within reason, then you may decline to answer it. :D

Scenario: You are going to be tied down to a bondage table, stretched out with all of your ticklish areas exposed. You will be wearing a sensory deprivation hood so that you can not see, hear, or speak. Then you are going to be tickled without mercy for hours.

Question: What person in the world, male or female, would you pick to do this to you?

Note: If this isn't within reason, then you may decline to answer it. :D

I'd prefer to not have the hood. Otherwise, it could be anyone tickling me. If I couldn't see, hear, or speak, and I picked someone like a young Marlon Brando to tickle me, it'd be a waste because I'd be in that damn hood. You get what I'm sayin'?

I'd prefer to not have the hood. Otherwise, it could be anyone tickling me. If I couldn't see, hear, or speak, and I picked someone like a young Marlon Brando to tickle me, it'd be a waste because I'd be in that damn hood. You get what I'm sayin'?

I see, knowing who it is isn't enough for you, you want to see them as you're being tickled.

It's different for me. I've been in a sensory deprivation hood for MZ, and it's fine because I know it's her doing the tickling.

I'd be this:
mousedeer.jpg

Well, here's my question:

Would you ever come visit my hometown of Calgary? (It's in Canada, just in case you didn't already know)

Here is an interesting question

Are you ever going to come to a Michigan Gathering??? :D

Is it because it's always cold?

It's because I would likely be bored. I mean, unless there was someone important there that I wanted to see, why would I go? If I had the finances to travel, I would go somewhere more exciting.

Cold has nothing to do with it. Me and the boyfriend want to do an Alaskan cruise. And besides, I live in Chicago. Last winter, it got down to -25. That kind of cold starts to burn your skin after a few moments.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back