• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

oh ok...I understand now

another question: how much weed have you smoked in the past week?

What's your opinion of Rage Against the Machine?

I can dig them. I don't like how Linkin Park tries to emulate them and fails horribly. The combination of rock and rap is a dangerous recipe that many try to recreate. It hardly ever works, but in RATM's case, it is awesome. I could actually go for some of them right now.

Who is your all-time favorite old school soul singer?

Sam Cooke. Hands down. Bar none. The end. Forever.

Honestly, the fact that I haven't hung myself yet is probably my greatest accomplishment.

I can dig them. I don't like how Linkin Park tries to emulate them and fails horribly. The combination of rock and rap is a dangerous recipe that many try to recreate. It hardly ever works, but in RATM's case, it is awesome. I could actually go for some of them right now.

Did you know the lead of Rage, Tom Morello, has started up a new group called Street Sweeper Social Club and it's mostly rap sounding? (Thanks to their lead, Boots Riley) -- Have you listened to their new single "10,000 little curses" ? What's your opinion on it.

* personally; I hated it at first. But it grew on me after awhile.

Did you know the lead of Rage, Tom Morello, has started up a new group called Street Sweeper Social Club and it's mostly rap sounding? (Thanks to their lead, Boots Riley) -- Have you listened to their new single "10,000 little curses" ? What's your opinion on it.

* personally; I hated it at first. But it grew on me after awhile.

I will have to give it a listen. :)

Excellent choice. What about your favorite female old school soul singer?

Nina Simone. She sings just pure, raw emotion.

They're probably my favorite doritos flavor. I used to like the taco flavored ones but they're gross to me now. If they even still make them.

Cool Ranch FTW! Dunno about the taco flavor, but they do have a Salsa Verde one that's also really good.

Favorite Temptations song? :D

So, i've noticed it posted somewhere (perhaps in this thread) that you have four tattoos...and i've seen the pix of the hand, wrist, and chest, so i'm just wondering where's the fourth?

jugs :justlips:

So, i've noticed it posted somewhere (perhaps in this thread) that you have four tattoos...and i've seen the pix of the hand, wrist, and chest, so i'm just wondering where's the fourth?

jugs :justlips:

You're probably talking about the one on my other wrist:

i55c2c.jpg

I got it when I was 19 with two guy friends of mine. We are all into tattoos and had all met in 7th grade so we got 7's. 7 and 13 are popular numbers in the tattoo scene, but I've lost touch with the kids since then so I don't show it off as much as the other ones. I'm not embarrassed of it, really. I mean, it's permanent and has been there for years now. It's just not as cool as the others. If someone asks me what it means, I usually joke and say it's for the 7 years I was in jail or something. LOL.

Drew, I'm still working on that list of 10 albums, btw. :)

I'm good, just wonderin what the hell happened to our summer??? no fucking hot days??? damn, I was looking forward to roasting this summer, and only 4 times it happened

I don't do well with heat. I'd rather have -25 than another hot, humid 95 day.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back